Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Somethin is clearly wrong with technics or wiring in that bathroom. Best would be for VV to rework the whole setup.

or have a better professional technic guy! ,last time it was jacky bf have fixe that,it's not serious it's this amateur side i don't like on vv

47 minutes ago, clivebb said:

or have a better professional technic guy! ,last time it was jacky bf have fixe that,it's not serious it's this amateur side i don't like on vv

I wrote to them previously and suggested that they accept that their tech's are making them look like amateurs and that they contract with a professional to sort it out properly. Not surprisingly I didn't get a response.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Clyde69 said:

I wrote to them previously and suggested that they accept that their tech's are making them look like amateurs and that they contract with a professional to sort it out properly. Not surprisingly I didn't get a response.

They do tend to have sensitive egos.

2 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Damn, the Loser's two pathetic performances last night sure have boosted his ego. Thinks he is the resident stud now. Asshole

Laughed when he was teasing Nastya as if he has anything to gloat about.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

He came in his pants again?

Looks like it. I was sure that was a condom that he took out of the box, but I guess it was too late. Bella is clearly not happy. I hope she gets the message soon - boot his useless ass out on the street where it belongs.