Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Just now, Here2Play said:

I have figured out how to fix the problem with the Sophia forum. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. It was right there in front me, so easy. You guys have something seriously wrong with you when all you do is come onto the Sophia forum just to bitch and complain, morons.

Ta da my solution to deal with never ending crap. Ignore.

1 minute ago, Here2Play said:

I have figured out how to fix the problem with the Sophia forum. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. It was right there in front me, so easy. You guys have something seriously wrong with you when all you do is come onto the Sophia forum just to bitch and complain, morons.

Its a forum. People are going to bitch and complain. I'm not really sure what else you expected, that's the whole point of a forum!

Man seriously all we do is talking and discussing things about Sofia here. And yes there are complaints. We are free to talk about things we dont like as you are free to talk about things you like. And we dont call you moron. So please calm down and stop being Personal. Thanks

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jayne said:

Its a forum. People are going to bitch and complain. I'm not really sure what else you expected, that's the whole point of a forum!

No it's not that I mind bitching and complaining. It's when its the only thing people do and when they do it it's the same thing over and over again. If it was said once or twice why keep saying the same thing day after day. I am talking about a certain 2 people. The forum can be for other things too. People can make the forum fun rather than all the negativity. Actually if they wanted to they could make a new post for bitching and complaining.

3 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

No it's not that I mind bitching and complaining. It's when its the only thing people do and when they do it it's the same thing over and over again. If it was said once or twice why keep saying the same thing day after day. I am talking about a certain 2 people. The forum can be for other things too. People can make the forum fun rather than all the negativity. Actually if they wanted to they could make a new post for bitching and complaining.

Yes, well that would be nice but I think the negativity is always going to be prominent, with the odd positive comment here and there. People will say that something is good or make a positive comment about something and that's it. It doesn't form a conversation between more then one person. Where as negative comments will more then likely form that conversation, and so you get to hear about it day after day after day.

8 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

we are clients with vv we have the liberty to express what not working good for the website progress and keep the attractivity,there is also good points on the site we not bitching for nothing and by pleasure.

3 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Yes, well that would be nice but I think the negativity is always going to be prominent, with the odd positive comment here and there. People will say that something is good or make a positive comment about something and that's it. It doesn't form a conversation between more then one person. Where as negative comments will more then likely form that conversation, and so you get to hear about it day after day after day.

I completely get what your saying. People will feed off the negative comments more than the positive and you are 100% right. I guess that's why they included the ignore button. If you don't want to listen to it just hit ignore, which is what I did.

With Bella in bed for a second night, it looks like the love affair with the player is over. She was waiting for him to show last night and he didn't. Also, on Tuesday, the night they had sex, he invited her out to a function on Friday (tonight). I think the player got what he was looking for and has moved on. We probably won't see him again unless he needs another booty call. Hopefully VV will have found an alternative love interest for Bella (and Nastya too) before that.

7 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

With Bella in bed for a second night, it looks like the love affair with the player is over. She was waiting for him to show last night and he didn't. Also, on Tuesday, the night they had sex, he invited her out to a function on Friday (tonight). I think the player got what he was looking for and has moved on. We probably won't see him again unless he needs another booty call. Hopefully VV will have found an alternative love interest for Bella (and Nastya too) before that.

At least he didn't finish in less than 2 minutes and kept it up for more than 10 minutes which the other guys couldn't, lol.