Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Those shitty cams1 and 9 ruining it all

that's change nothing in night or color mode because boobie have his black pants and nastya his boy short,

if you want doing a good twerk you have to doing that in panties minimum :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I'm not seeing any jealousy from Bella, more like frustration and discouragement leading to resignation. Bella has been there for over five weeks now with little if no support for the last two weeks. Her only seemingly satisfying relationship is one she originated herself. There has been zero visitors orchestrated by VV in the two weeks since Nastya arrived. If you were placed in a similar situation for five weeks based on what appears to be a lot of false promises, possibly some deception and no supportive action, I would think you'd respond in like fashion. I still have faith VV administration will take some action and this apartments potential will be realized. 

I agree with you however if Bella wanted more support from the viewers there are things she could do to make it more appealing. It's like I said before they don't even need men there to make it a more desirable to watch apartment just step out of the comfort zone a bit. Little jealousy from Bella, lol.