Sofia - Split 2

StnCld316

Well, since there is no camera directed at the connection she allegedly disconnected, that is merely speculation on your part.

I still believe there is a malfunction in the camera and since Mr. Fixit isn't around, Jacquie's ex (or future) is too incompetant to repair it.

2 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Well, since there is no camera directed at the connection she allegedly disconnected, that is merely speculation on your part.

I still believe there is a malfunction in the camera and since Mr. Fixit isn't around, Jacquie's ex (or future) is too incompetant to repair it.

Nope VV already had a talk on the phone about it yesterday they wrote me. It's clearly her. It fits in her behaviour like hiding on balcony and in laundry room.

1 minute ago, Harvey Brooks said:

come on harvey,the vv tech support also know what she doing,here the answer of vv support of yesterday:

good day,
thank you for your email.
this is absolutely acceptable behavior. Our head manager will have a serious conversation with her about it. And we will put a blocker on the camera to make sure she won't turn it off again

ask jabbath,clyde etc... with the evening of yesterday before she jump in the shower and 30 mn later the cam working and she was in the kitchen all wet with the towel !

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Harvey Brooks said:

I have to throw this out there. How come the cam works when Bella is in there?