Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

36 minutes ago, Clyde69 said:

Fancy brushing your teeth or washing your face in the toilet? I don't think so. There is a very good reason why we have separate basins and toilets and they are plumbed separately. It's not just the difference in height.

I also don't fancy to eat the intestines of a pig, yet i do often. To be clear: I don't propagate such a behaviour but most of the 'problem' is between the ears like Amy's problem with Natasha's mask in the Tver-kitchen.

Most houses still don't have suitable toilets for men of normal length (6 ft) and taller. A big chance that Alex, when drunk, pisses over half the bathroomfloor. I haven't got the impression, looking at VV, that the russian male is so 'emancipated',, that he will clean it himself. Drunkenness is a rather normal state for russian men and has been that for centuries.

No way I would tolerate living with someone who pissed in the sink. It's just not hygienic. But enough of that, where is Ann? I get a sense that the dynamic has changed and Anna really doesn't like Ann now. Don't think Anna is going play with Alex with her around anymore. 

6 minutes ago, Zouizou said:

Clivbb yes I'm premium .  My problem that s it work but so slow thnks mate

ok,i think there is problem with your connection or with your computer for play good the video,

i have just tried again and it working perfectly for me and i use chrome too,i'm on vista again :shy: and my computer have almost 10 years now

5 hours ago, Manoliskal said:

(Asking for Personal Social Media Account Information is Strictly Prohibited in Open Forums. The Comment has been Removed)

Stop asking. It's against the site rules. Just enjoy them on VV. Isn't that enough? 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

No way I would tolerate living with someone who pissed in the sink. It's just not hygienic. But enough of that, where is Ann? I get a sense that the dynamic has changed and Anna really doesn't like Ann now. Don't think Anna is going play with Alex with her around anymore. 

I agree with you: When Ann came in the room, she was greeted by Alex but not by Anna. She didn't even look upwards from her mobile. A few moments later both girls left the room for ???. The last hours I have not seen Ann..