Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

If Ann is really ill as seems to be the case, than i don't appreciate the behaviour of Anna towards her. I think it kind of weird that the inhabitants of each apartment almost never eat together. It would be normal in my opinion that one of them alternating would cook for the 3 others. Ann had to care for her own meal.  In case of concurrent love - Schiller said it already - 'da werden Weiber zu Hyänen'.

Though, where is Alex? Yesterday he payed a visit to Ann and sat a time at her bed.

Half an hour ago it looked like a real dinner in Tver with 4 eaters at the table, but that was only very short. Am I oldfashioned?

il y a 8 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

ann & anna ont besoin d'un couple de gars qui apprécient la façon dont ils sont chauds. fatigué de les voir dépérir comme ça.

elle sont toute les deux amoureuse de alex donc meme si a autre gars elle se laisseront pas toucher part les autres gars et la preuve ann a repousser kojak 

il y a 8 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Pourquoi fermer la salle de bain?

il y a 9 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Pourquoi fermer la salle de bain?

Close the door to see better in the bottom of the quarter hall you can not always see when they pass in the lobby