Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

Does anyone know who the two people in the kitchen are?

There are bottles in front of the one cam and the other doesn't give a view of who's on the couch there.

As an aside, have you ever seen anything as dorky as Alex in his striped shorts with long underwear underneath? 

12 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i was readdy to go sleeping early today but now with this new couple in tula i stay online

You're as bad as me, I was ready to quit last night when Nastya brought her guy home and i stayed up until after 1:00 AM to watch.

2 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

You're as bad as me, I was ready to quit last night when Nastya brought her guy homa and i stayed up until after 1:00 AM to watch.

this voyeur site are horrible harvey :biggrin:,there is this confortable archive videos but i like watching in live streaming too,i use the archive for make my videos after

1 minute ago, clivebb said:

this voyeur site are horrible harvey :biggrin:,there is this confortable archive videos but i like watching in live streaming too,i use the archive for make my videos after

The archive is great, but its often the build up to the action that is not recorded that is most interesting.

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

Is anybody other videos of Ann