Tula - Split 2

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

and petra,ivo,sonia,lisa,nick ! the big mistery we have to waiting for have the answer ,maybe new appartment coming soon

Ivo, Nick and Alex were involved in the incident in Tver on the weekend, are there consequences coming for them?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Ivo, Nick and Alex were involved in the incident in Tver on the weekend, are there consequences coming for them?

i don't think,vv have difficulty to find good casting they not gonna kick out this all people like that

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

next time maybe i'll just record it myself & not archive it. that way i won't get you all upset. this is a forum where we are stating opinions and speculating all the time. almost no one understands what they are saying and many times we miss part of what happened due to having an actual life of our own. but you are right in that she didn't object so i guess he didn't do anything wrong. anyway it has no effect on us except to fuel more speculation which seems to be 1 of the reasons we all are here.

There is a very clear difference between speculating and just being flat out wrong. Claiming that he drugged her or that she was asleep is just wrong because none of those things happened. So there's no opinion or speculating to be done there. Saying that anything else happened is just false information. 

And just speculating that someone is rapist or some kind of sexual assailant is extremely serious and I don't take to those kinds of statements unless irrefutable proof is presented.