Florida

Linked

1 hour ago, Linked said:

For those of you in Florida, I hope you are boarded up and safe.  I keep the state in my thoughts and hopefully it won't be bad enough for my guard unit to be called up, but would gladly come down to help. Stay safe my friends.

Thank You Linked for your kind words,i am in Florida right now but i am on the (hopefully) safe side. i have a relative that is in the national guard and he was called up to go to Jacksonville yesterday.he could be there as long as two weeks.My thought's and prayers are for the people on the east side of Florida and all the way up the east coast for this storm has been a killer. if you are in it's path you stay safe also.

• Upvote 3

All is good here in Cocoa. The eastern side, Cape Canaveral got the shit beat out of them. The Air Force Base is still closed to all but essential personnel due to severe flooding. I'm 20 odd miles inland and all I took was a little tree damage, but still clocked winds in the 80-100 mph range. I'll admit, I've lived through many H'canes, including a few with direct eye hits, but this one rattled my cage. I think tht age must have something to do with it. That and not really knowing how well this house is build.

Otherwise, safe and sound and they are working my ass to the bone. Just shy of 6 figures so far this year. Woo-Hoo!!!

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

All is good here in Cocoa. The eastern side, Cape Canaveral got the shit beat out of them. The Air Force Base is still closed to all but essential personnel due to severe flooding. I'm 20 odd miles inland and all I took was a little tree damage, but still clocked winds in the 80-100 mph range. I'll admit, I've lived through many H'canes, including a few with direct eye hits, but this one rattled my cage. I think tht age must have something to do with it. That and not really knowing how well this house is build.

Otherwise, safe and sound and they are working my ass to the bone. Just shy of 6 figures so far this year. Woo-Hoo!!!

We all were wondering about you and how well you fared. Thanks for the update old boy.

5 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Glad you are safe old man...uh sorry about your bony you know what,   :blush:        but glad to hear from you .wondered where you were. We faired pretty well on this side.