LEORA IS HURT

I believe that Leora is very deeply hurt and offended by remarks made by a certain individual on this forum yesterday, and she has every cause to be so.

Perhaps we should all think about peoples feelings before we start abusing them in such an unnecessary way in the future, many of us have been guilty of this in the past,

We must learn to respect the residents of the apartments and their partners, for it is their choice who they live with and love, not ours. 

At the end of the day these are real people with real feelings just like you and I, lets start recognizing this fact. 

Its also worth remembering that the great majority of people are on this site and RLC because they have voyeuristic tendencies, many of the girls are exhibitionists who enjoy what they do, and not necessarily for money, lets respect that eh.

Lets hope that Leora forgives yesterdays episode, as we will all be poorer without her.  

Edited by jimbo4
addition
  • Upvote 6

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I believe that Leora is very deeply hurt and offended by remarks made by a certain individual on this forum yesterday, and she has every cause to be so.

Perhaps we should all think about peoples feelings before we start abusing them in such an unnecessary way in the future, many of us have been guilty of this in the past,

We must learn to respect the residents of the apartments and their partners, for it is their choice who they live with and love, not ours. 

At the end of the day these are real people with real feelings just like you and I, lets start recognizing this fact. 

Its also worth remembering that the great majority of people are on this site and RLC because they have voyeuristic tendencies, many of the girls are exhibitionists who enjoy what they do, and not necessarily for money, lets respect that eh.

Lets hope that Leora forgives yesterdays episode, as we will all be poorer without her.  

I totally agree, my thanks go out to those real Leora supporters who jumped to her defence, within the confines of CC protocol, and we do have respect for your feelings

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Do you think really she reads camcaps ?

She used to respond to posts, especially those that bashed Paul. Then people started putting personal info about her. I was surprised she stuck it out with RLC. She is probably the most popular lady here. Be nice to her. She might get mad and go away.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

Do you think really she reads camcaps ?

I think she signs in as a guest I've seen the CC Forum page layout on her phone when she's had her back to the camera while in bed, what she looks at I have no idea, MAC's are good but not that good, any way that would be her business, she does need some privacy don''t you think 

• Upvote 1

And every man on ther internet needs to think one more time. It's so easy to judge some one when your anonymous. That does not give you the privilege to be an asshole to others. theese tenants of RLC live under quite a bit of pressure from beeing watched 24/7. We certainly do not need to add loads of bull shit to their lives. So man up and behave!

• Upvote 4

44 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I think she signs in as a guest I've seen the CC Forum page layout on her phone when she's had her back to the camera while in bed, what she looks at I have no idea, MAC's are good but not that good, any way that would be her business, she does need some privacy don''t you think 

having some privacy when you are part of the RLC project it's just not possible.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Thorhart said:

having some privacy when you are part of the RLC project it's just not possible.

The only privacy Leora has is when she's either on her phone, PC, on the toilet or outside the apartment, and we should respect that, also as we are drifting away from the topic, this is the last I have to say on her privacy, just in case we wake up the woodland creatures

• Upvote 3

I am usually tolerant to people’s opinions/speculations never mind how wild and farfetched they are and so don’t comment a lot, but this troll is out right hurtful and should be ignored.

Leora and Paul, both of them have been part of my world for some time, I love her smile and the way Paul can make her laugh and the obvious affection they have for each other ……. I could go on.

Leora don’t let this person get to you there are a lot of people here that admire you.

Sleep tight and have happy dreams.  

• Upvote 2

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 4:09 AM, jimbo4 said:

Lets actually hope she learns her lesson and avoids these forums because there will always be someone saying something that's offensive, or deemed offensive by others.

I'm surprised she would read a site like this.

I'm surprised she would be hurt by something said by someone in a forum on the internet. It's the internet!!!

• Upvote 2