LEORA IS HURT

Leora not let down by a single troll, all he wants is ateção, is to see that the more stupid it is, and how it get you more they're going to do, when the pre-school opens doors they leave. probably someone who already tried to talk to you, and has always been rejected, can not overcome, and does everything to draw your attention to badmouth someone he does not even know besides the cameras, intelligent and dedicated how you is how many vocec languages can speak. who offends you is the same person both Thorhart, Solembum both are the same person, that is unloved person's behavior type.

Not everyone here is like him. Most just want your right, see you smiling and happy, you should not satisfying to anyone here about what you do outside the apartment, ignore this guy who only speaks ill of all tenants, especially women , in my opinion this is a gay not yet out of the closet.

Everyone here love to see you smile:

* As of the time you smile playing chess with Paul in the living room.
* Also when you guys play to run one after the other his happy and contented face like a child playing.
* Or like the time you guys play with eva play toy it.
* Or also how many were worried when you burned the leg while cooking.

Among other numerous things, you are wanted and loved, do not let down by a poor child who just wants attention. you are better than him, just ignore this rabble and be yourself happy, smiling like you always did.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Voodooox said:

Leora not let down by a single troll, all he wants is ateção, is to see that the more stupid it is, and how it get you more they're going to do, when the pre-school opens doors they leave. probably someone who already tried to talk to you, and has always been rejected, can not overcome, and does everything to draw your attention to badmouth someone he does not even know besides the cameras, intelligent and dedicated how you is how many vocec languages can speak. who offends you is the same person both Thorhart, Solembum both are the same person, that is unloved person's behavior type.

Not everyone here is like him. Most just want your right, see you smiling and happy, you should not satisfying to anyone here about what you do outside the apartment, ignore this guy who only speaks ill of all tenants, especially women , in my opinion this is a gay not yet out of the closet.

Everyone here love to see you smile:

* As of the time you smile playing chess with Paul in the living room.
* Also when you guys play to run one after the other his happy and contented face like a child playing.
* Or like the time you guys play with eva play toy it.
* Or also how many were worried when you burned the leg while cooking.

Among other numerous things, you are wanted and loved, do not let down by a poor child who just wants attention. you are better than him, just ignore this rabble and be yourself happy, smiling like you always did.

Voodooox, very well put, and at the risk of getting them started again, a Greek closet gay, the mind boggles.

• Upvote 1

Now I am really pissed. I log on to see someone yet again bad mouthing Leora. I will not say what is really running through my mind at this time, if I did surely I will be banned. 

Solembum you are a disgrace to the human race. 

• Upvote 2

Que nadie dude que los integrantes de RLC visitan este foro para saber que se dice sobre ellos. Os lo digo yo que tengo amistad con una ex inquilina de RLC que me lo confirmó. También durante su estancia en la casa, me respondieron a un post que hice hablando sobre ellos. Os digo esto por que si que es verdad que hay que tener cuidado con lo que se dice en este foro, sobre todo cuando hay opiniones que van hacer daño. Aunque también es cierto que es una parte que ellos ya tienen asumida en cuanto aceptan entrar en RLC, saben que van a ser vistos y criticados por todo lo que hagan, ya sea para bien o para mal, así que tampoco se lo toman demasiado en serio. Su visita a este foro es mas bien por mera curiosidad, para echarse unas risas en la mayoría de casos. 

• Upvote 3