New Couple Elisa & Fima

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

What the hell kind of a name is Fima for a guy lol:biggrin::biggrin:

be nice mikey, he just got here:biggrin::biggrin:- time's up- have at it

Just now, beaver67 said:

be nice mikey, he just got here:biggrin::biggrin:- time's up- have at it

I would change the title but you can't go back and Edit it,,,,I'm so used to saying "NEW GIRL",,,that I forgot that it may be a guy this time,,,,I guess whosoever was wishing for Elisa's bf to come to Barcelona to fuck her are finally about to get their wish this time around::):biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I would change the title but you can't go back and Edit it,,,,I'm so used to saying "NEW GIRL",,,that I forgot that it may be a guy this time,,,,I guess whosoever was wishing for Elisa's bf to come to Barcelona to fuck her are finally about to get their wish this time around::):biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
10 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

now remember mikey- if this is the same boyfriend Elisa had when in barc1- then remember she said he wanted her to find girls for him (and her) to have a threesome- this could be interesting if it is the same one:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

now remember mikey- if this is the same boyfriend Elisa had when in barc1- then remember she said he wanted her to find girls for him (and her) to have a threesome- this could be interesting if it is the same one:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Beaver...I hope your memory is on the money...wow...that would be a first for RLC.

Guest beaver67
Just now, gelsgels6 said:

Beaver...I hope your memory is on the money...wow...that would be a first for RLC.

I am pretty sure that was in a conversation she had, but not going to look for it- I want to say it was with danaya, but may be wrong- but so remember it

Just now, beaver67 said:

I am pretty sure that was in a conversation she had, but not going to look for it- I want to say it was with danaya, but may be wrong- but so remember it

Well...nothing I would hold you to, but let's just hope the action in this apartment goes beyond the "low bar" experiences from its past.