New Couple Elisa & Fima

Guest beaver67
Just now, gelsgels6 said:

Well...nothing I would hold you to, but let's just hope the action in this apartment goes beyond the "low bar" experiences from its past.

agree, it can't go anywhere but up

1 minute ago, gelsgels6 said:

Well...nothing I would hold you to, but let's just hope the action in this apartment goes beyond the "low bar" experiences from its past.

Anezka and Karel were pretty good at the beginning. Let's remember that Karel fucked Anezka while putting a dildo in her butt.

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

Good Point, and good memory...why did it just fizzle out?

They were just weird. For some reason, at one point, they stopped using the bedroom entirely and stopped cleaning. They were hardly ever there, especially both of them at the same time.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

They were just weird. For some reason, at one point, they stopped using the bedroom entirely and stopped cleaning. They were hardly ever there, especially both of them at the same time.

You're right...it got a little funky.

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

I would change the title but you can't go back and Edit it,,,,I'm so used to saying "NEW GIRL",,,that I forgot that it may be a guy this time,,,,I guess whosoever was wishing for Elisa's bf to come to Barcelona to fuck her are finally about to get their wish this time around::):biggrin:

I changed it for you.

They are in where Anezka & Karel formally were.  Let's hope the Sofa was Steam Cleaned to get rid of any DNA Tracks left behind.  I don't know where this Apartment is but I don't think it's in Barcelona.

• Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, StnCld316 a dit :

Je l'ai changé pour vous.

Ils sont où Anezka et Karel étaient formellement. Espérons que le canapé était nettoyé à la vapeur pour se débarrasser de toutes les pistes d'ADN laissées. Je ne sais pas où cet appartement est mais je ne pense pas que ce soit à Barcelone.

au même endroit que celui de suzan.....