New Couple Elisa & Fima

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I changed it for you.

They are in where Anezka & Karel formally were.  Let's hope the Sofa was Steam Cleaned to get rid of any DNA Tracks left behind.  I don't know where this Apartment is but I don't think it's in Barcelona.

LMAO that was a good one 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I changed it for you.

They are in where Anezka & Karel formally were.  Let's hope the Sofa was Steam Cleaned to get rid of any DNA Tracks left behind.  I don't know where this Apartment is but I don't think it's in Barcelona.

RLC FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE GIVE UP ON THIS CURSED AND DOOMED APT,,,I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU GUYS WOULD THINK THAT THE 4TH OT 5TH TIME WOULD BE THE CHARM,,,JUST CUT YOUR LOSES AND GET RID OF THIS APT OR SELL IT TO SOME PEOPLE IN NEED,,,,THIS APT HAS ONE OF THE WORST CAMERA ANGELES EVER.!!! AND THE LAYOUT IS JUST PLAIN HORRIBLE.

IT IS SIMPLY NOT GOOD TO WATCH FROM A VIEWER'S PERSPECTIVE,,,EVERYTHING IS MILES AWAY,,AN UNLESS YOU HAVE PERFECT VISION LIKE MIKEY,,YOU CAN'T REALLY SEE SHIT.

ARE THERE NO OTHER APTS THAT YOU CAN FIND IN THIS BUILDING OR DOWN THE STREET WITH A BETTER SETUP?

I THINK THAT NO MATTER WHO YOU PUT IN THIS APT,,IT'S STILL NOT GONNA WORK OUT,,,JUST PLEASE BURN THIS BAD LUCK OF A PLACE DOWN AND GIVE IT A REST ALREADY RLC.:cool::cool:

2deb9a2e23483fff6582ed055635ea8a.jpgMM_606_Yarish-AMC.jpg

• Upvote 1

I really like this idea.. Bring in someone popular for what's been considered a failed apartment experiment so far. If this doesn't work, they can give up. At least they're trying to please the subscribers.. And if they both drink it could make for some entertainment. I also think of the possibilities of this apartment.  Sexy Elisa having sex on camera. And who knows if maybe we get a surprise visitor like Danaya there or some other friends like Kristy's angels. There's always 15 other apartments if it's not good.

14 hours ago, euromike69 said:

I would change the title but you can't go back and Edit it,,,,I'm so used to saying "NEW GIRL",,,that I forgot that it may be a guy this time,,,,I guess whosoever was wishing for Elisa's bf to come to Barcelona to fuck her are finally about to get their wish this time around::):biggrin:

And everyone got their wish this morning,,,It was a good start for Elisa and her bf,,she rode that dick like a champ,,but I still don't like the fact that she is in this cursed apt,,,I think that is why RLC put her here,,to try and save it once and for all,,,,but I think that it may work for only a little while before people stop watching this place.

Please RLC or whosoever is the manager of this apt,,CLOSE THIS PLACE DOWN and find a different apt,,,,cut yuor losses and end the damn lease to this place,,Elisa deserves better than this shit hole of an acursed apt.:arrow::cool:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

59 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

And everyone got their wish this morning,,,It was a good start for Elisa and her bf,,she rode that dick like a champ,,but I still don't like the fact that she is in this cursed apt,,,I think that is why RLC put her here,,to try and save it once and for all,,,,but I think that it may work for only a little while before people stop watching this place.

Please RLC or whosoever is the manager of this apt,,CLOSE THIS PLACE DOWN and find a different apt,,,,cut yuor losses and end the damn lease to this place,,Elisa deserves better than this shit hole of an acursed apt.:arrow::cool:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Maybe it was just that a bunch of idiots were there. No problem with Anezka and Karel but the just sort of weirded out. No such thing as a cursed apt; just poor tenant choices.