Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

1 hour ago, broxman said:

Vezměte si svou vlastní radu !!!!!!

Přestat říkat lidem, aby byl zticha. Jak hrubý!!!!

most of it and keep talking about their life nasty, so I do not mind if I say SHUT UP again and again :D lol :D

One of the most toxic relationships ever seen on RLC... really??

Nah, I'm sorry man, but I just can't agree with that comment.  Surely they are both of a sane mind that if they are as miserable as you make it, they would have split ages ago?!   Life quality surely must come before a bit of euros!?

Even the most perfect couples have arguments - certainly in real life!  I can't think of any of my mates who haven't argued with their wife/partner.  Kitty and Smith are young, the hormones are running almost uncontrollable through their bodies. A little shouting match is quickly forgotten once they got hot and steamy under the covers.

Perhaps not the most comfortable to watch when they are arguing, but RLC is supposed to be all about real life... arguments happens in real life.  For crying out loud, just think about all the pointless arguments only on this forum alone!...LOL  Yes, I've been attacked and trolled...as many of you who read and contribute have been.

I enjoy watching this couple when things are good and the mood is happy.  I captured a video of Kitty in the bath today (pic(s) will follow).  She is pretty hot.  Let be what is and if people don't enjoy this real life experience, just don't watch the cam.  :shy:

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

One of the most toxic relationships ever seen on RLC... really??

Nah, I'm sorry man, but I just can't agree with that comment.  Surely they are both of a sane mind that if they are as miserable as you make it, they would have split ages ago?!   Life quality surely must come before a bit of euros!?

Even the most perfect couples have arguments - certainly in real life!  I can't think of any of my mates who haven't argued with their wife/partner.  Kitty and Smith are young, the hormones are running almost uncontrollable through their bodies. A little shouting match is quickly forgotten once they got hot and steamy under the covers.

Perhaps not the most comfortable to watch when they are arguing, but RLC is supposed to be all about real life... arguments happens in real life.  For crying out loud, just think about all the pointless arguments only on this forum alone!...LOL  Yes, I've been attacked and trolled...as many of you who read and contribute have been.

I enjoy watching this couple when things are good and the mood is happy.  I captured a video of Kitty in the bath today (pic(s) will follow).  She is pretty hot.  Let be what is and if people don't enjoy this real life experience, just don't watch the cam.  :shy:

I like to watch this couple very much. ... I also think they are very nice people. ...  and ... I agree with your interpretation. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kitty is the most unstable person we had at RLC, but holy shit what a horny little thing .. I hope they stay

I do not think this is true. ... It is nice to have people there that are more alive as in B2. ... Until now, this apartment is fun. ... The only issue could be if they start hiding. 

4 hours ago, gregormad said:

leave them alone to live and watch live and you're completely stupid people. still you do not like something, they live like millions of other young couples. Be glad that there ever spend all day in this project and that they do not return home late and do not go straight to bed. Shut up already. I'm sick of you !!!!!!!!!

OMG DUD I LOVE YOU!!! THANK YOU!! FInaly someone who use his brain to say something intelligent. I don't understand why they all cry about this couple. They don't like them then they just don't have to watch this appartment. I don't like Zoya and Lev, then I don't go watch them and I don't go in them topic. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Qwerty57 said:

OMG DUD I LOVE YOU !!! DĚKUJI!! Konečně někdo, kdo používat svůj mozek říci něco inteligentního. Nechápu, proč všichni pláčou o této dvojice. Nemají rádi jim pak prostě nemají se dívat na tento byt. Nemám rád Zoya a Lev, pak nechodím na ně dívat a já nechodím do nich tématu. 

Also thank you very observant man from the beginning. really thank you very much very very much !

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Kitty is the most unstable person we had at RLC, but holy shit what a horny little thing .. I hope they stay

I hope they stay to they more interesting then B1=B2 for now :biggrin:

• Upvote 2