Kitty & Smith ~ General Chat For This Apartment October 23,2016. to November 30,2016.

the entire process quarrels evening I understood. Smith was constantly on his phone for watching TV with Kitty. She wants nothing more than attention from her boyfriend. He was constantly neglected. she needs a hug and say something nice to feel good. But he can not anything to please. He is unhappy and therefore still screaming. He is trying to make her more devoted Smith.

the main reason why you say that kitty is crazy is it that you do not understand what he always tells her. He regrets that talks should be a relationship with her. I do not love you. I hate you. I do not want to see you. I can not make you happy. You ugly. still it just offends, then she will do what the nasty things she says are doing what they want either.

I love how everyone is making excuses for her abuse because she is hot, grow up hot or not she is physically and emotionally abusive. If Smith treated her the way she treats him then everyone here would be trying to contact our authorities and theirs. Sex with covers or not, hug or not, long sex or not, it is no excuse for the way she treats him when she is upset. Jus'sayinn

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, idily94 said:

Appartment is now under maintenance. Consequences of last night ?

I have never seen their apartment under maintenance until now . Also others have mentioned before but when this couple entered everyone has done nothing but be negative about this couple. If you don't like them you don't have to enter this topic.