Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 minute ago, spielo said:

Paul is learning quite quickly. if she is inviting him to the front corner of cam1 a BJ is waiting... Unfortunately BJ only, very well done but she showed nothing from herself....

What a pity...

31 minutes ago, spielo said:

Paul is learning quite quickly. if she is inviting him to the front corner of cam1 a BJ is waiting... Unfortunately BJ only, very well done but she showed nothing from herself....

That front corner of the couch is definitely the best place for blowjobs of all RLC apartments. Leora has learned that and gives us the best possible views ever, and Paul has learned that he shall hold Leora´s hair for not spoiling the view. Leora´s blowjobs are my favourites, I don´t care about their intercourse that much, because there´s nothing special in it.

I noticed this morning when he got in and undressed he made for the for the front corner of the couch, probably wishfull thinking on his part, blow job Sunday, he got to fuck her Monday, (all that's left is for her to rub one out) Leora was having none of it the sun was shining and it was afternoon beach time

Around 17:00 local time they both went out, and assuming they do get a bonus (I can't think of any other means of income) from RLC they are doing quite well out of it, because Leora gave Paul quite a lot of folding money out of the draw in the hall before they went out.

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I noticed this morning when he got in and undressed he made for the for the front corner of the couch, probably wishfull thinking on his part, blow job Sunday, he got to fuck her Monday, (all that's left is for her to rub one out) Leora was having none of it the sun was shining and it was afternoon beach time

Around 17:00 local time they both went out, and assuming they do get a bonus (I can't think of any other means of income) from RLC they are doing quite well out of it, because Leora gave Paul quite a lot of folding money out of the draw in the hall before they went out.

As the value of ruble is very low these days, maybe the bunch of banknotes was enough for going to the movies.

I remember the days when Yugoslavia still existed and a couple of young Yugoslav guys came to the cashier of a money exchange in Hamburg and slammed a bunch of Yugoslav banknotes on the desk. I should have taken a picture of their facial expressions when the cashier gave them some German coins as exchange.

55 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

As the value of ruble is very low these days, maybe the bunch of banknotes was enough for going to the movies.

I remember the days when Yugoslavia still existed and a couple of young Yugoslav guys came to the cashier of a money exchange in Hamburg and slammed a bunch of Yugoslav banknotes on the desk. I should have taken a picture of their facial expressions when the cashier gave them some German coins as exchange.

I agree I was in Russia earlier this year and went into a bank and changed £200 and got rub19,800, I thought I was rich until I went shopping, I've just looked again and all I will get for my £200 is rub17,391

Maybe Leora promised Paul a greater share of the loot if he played ball by performing more in front of the cameras instead of under the sheets as he always liked to before. It tales two to tango and two to earn equal earnings!

If so we are all winners. Leora doesn't have to do it all on her own to please the customers and maybe now he realises that allowing her to have her solo shows, too, without his objections, is good for business, as well as for him financially.

Perhaps Leora has always taken this position? "Allow me more freedom of expression in front of the cameras and get involved more yourself and it's a win-win situation for all of us" Maybe.

13 minutes ago, DaMutt11 said:

Leora sitting at computer with her phone, and had between her legs...usually the lead up to some personal fun...

You're hopeful! Is this the time of the day to expect such largesse? Or is Leora no longer confining herself to late afternoons for her self-exploratory solo sessions?...

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I agree I was in Russia earlier this year and went into a bank and changed £200 and got rub19,800, I thought I was rich until I went shopping, I've just looked again and all I will get for my £200 is rub17,391

The changes in your exchange rates would at first glance tell me that the ruble has become stronger, but I guess at least part of the reason is that the British Pound has become weaker, due to your BREXIT, the voluntary downshifting of the British people (we are doing too well, why not push the brake a little, let the other economies grow, we are so rich that we can afford to have a recession now, even a deep one!)