Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

On 8/9/2016 at 3:00 PM, BBsq69 said:

Actually not all women like that so I was meaning him merely getting on top or behind without her providing all the movement - there's no chance of what you're saying. And if he lasts 10 minutes he's doing incredibly for him - once recently it was 100 seconds!!!! Surely he can control himself a little bit?

What I said was meant as humor anyway...

35 minutes ago, kase said:

leora tonight i will see you at the right side of the bed then i wish you a good night :sleepy:

I hope so, that's if he ever lets her go to bed, I get up early in around 09:00 local time (03:00 BST) and there's nothing more off putting than seeing Pauls arse sticking out from under the covers, when just a glimpse of Leora's lovely bum is as good as any sun rise

7 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I hope so, that's if he ever lets her go to bed, I get up early in around 09:00 local time (03:00 BST) and there's nothing more off putting than seeing Pauls arse sticking out from under the covers, when just a glimpse of Leora's lovely bum is as good as any sun rise

Thank you Leora as I said the sight of your bum first think in the morning is as good as any sun rise, if not better

• Upvote 1