Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

I think this joking about Paul lasting not longer than 3 minutes could be forgotten by now. Lately they have many times had sex where Leora gives first a very elaborate oral sex as foreplay for about five minutes, but Paul does not cum then (I could not last Leora´s treatment for that long). Then they have a short intercourse; Leora on top and usually satisfying herself there with fingers, and at the end Leora goes down and gives Paul a blowjob, finally Paul helps a little with his hand and cums into Leora´s mouth, and nowadays Leora really wants to swallow that sperm, she is very capable of catching it and licking it all to her mouth.  A total of 15 minutes typically. Paul has made great progress, and also Leora gets orgasm regularly. Good for them and good for us, not boring at all (if they remember to take positions where we can see everything)!

3, 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes when used metaphorically never pertaining to an exact period of time. Yes Paul is getting better but very, very slowly and that's only down to Leora's perseverance, but she knows she still has a long way to go.   

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

3, 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes when used metaphorically never pertaining to an exact period of time. Yes Paul is getting better but very, very slowly and that's only down to Leora's perseverance, but she knows she still has a long way to go.   

Probably ends occupational lease. He must take pains to renew it. :biggrin:

7 hours ago, Yury said:

Probably ends occupational lease. He must take pains to renew it. :biggrin:

I personally think Leora could keep their the apartment on her own, because she always make sure we all have the best seats in the house

Just an observation, both this morning and yesterday morning, Leora being the exerbitionist she is, was flashing her fanny for us all to see but she never touched it once, could it be she would get carried away which would be asking for trouble with Paul still in bed, I missed last night with her on the LR sofa so I can't comment

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, daemon said:

this pair does not threaten the lease. Their indefinite contract. I heard about it only when they stopped at these apartments. RLC Leora appreciates. If she has a permanent contract, unlike all the others.

That's good news she would be such a loss.