Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

17 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Man it's been a long time since she bated with paul in the house that i almost missed it...good show leora

Actually her previous free bate was when he was in the house - a quiet one during which her panties mainly stayed on. I'll look through my records to find when it was, but yes that was very good considering.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

I was there, Watching, and Watching until I convinced myself it would NEVER happen with Mr. Potatoe Head in the House. Looking at the Time Frame, I missed it by 7 MINS. I ran out of the house, down the street looking for a bridge to jump; then it dawns on me Fl Only has 4 Tall Bridges, and I`m NOT near one. 

Yes, it hurts missing the Live Bate, while you pack of Wolves, salivate each and every moment of her Lovely Fingers, passing through the spread of her Pink Flesh, painting a portrait in your minds, for yourselves to remember for an internally. YES, it HURTS! :angry:

At least you had the chance, and unfortunately missed it, my commiserations, I on the other hand being in the UK and back at work don't have a chance, she's still in bed when I go to work and when I get home she's usually sleeping (with work and travel I'm out for around 14 hours a day) so unless Leora was to do any thing before 11am  local time or after 2:30am which is unlikely, I don't see anything live, so I'm restricted to weekends only for live viewing.

Once again my commiserations on missing what was surely a wonderful event seen live

• Upvote 2