Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

39 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

A question. Is there any more that currently have problems booting Camera 2 in the living room. It does not work with me anyway.?

Yes I have the same problem this evening and have contacted RLC about it,

• Upvote 1

I see Leora is busy cleaning the apartment yet again, (I wonder how long it's going to last once he gets up and starts flicking his bogeys and scalp scratching a round) and looking good in ski pants, yes she looks good naked, but there again she looks good in every thing she wears, while the lazy Paul keeps out of her way, sleeping. 

On the subject of that lazy planks sleeping habits, I'm not surprised Leora was able to rub one out around 3 pm local time, as he stays awake nearly all night, looking over his shoulder at Leora who's usually sleeping on the sofa.

They say opposites attract, Leora and Paul are a prime example, she's active, clean and has a personality, he's lazy, not the cleanest of people and is moronic.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I see Leora is busy cleaning the apartment yet again, (I wonder how long it's going to last once he gets up and starts flicking his bogeys and scalp scratching a round) and looking good in ski pants, yes she looks good naked, but there again she looks good in every thing she wears, while the lazy Paul keeps out of her way, sleeping. 

On the subject of that lazy planks sleeping habits, I'm not surprised Leora was able to rub one out around 3 pm local time, as he stays awake nearly all night, looking over his shoulder at Leora who's usually sleeping on the sofa.

They say opposites attract, Leora and Paul are a prime example, she's active, clean and has a personality, he's lazy, not the cleanest of people and is moronic.

Why don't you say what you mean Newark52.....lol

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Did you say she bated today in 3 pm local time?  Did some one captured it ??? ...

??? If so is it possible to pm me or better option to upload it so all will injoy?? 

And thanks in advance :)

4 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Did you say she bated today in 3 pm local time?  Did some one captured it ??? ...

??? If so is it possible to pm me or better option to upload it so all will injoy?? 

And thanks in advance :)

I think you will find that Newark52 was referring to the bate that took place two days ago,there has been no action today so far.

• Upvote 1