Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Did you say she bated today in 3 pm local time?  Did some one captured it ??? ...

??? If so is it possible to pm me or better option to upload it so all will injoy?? 

And thanks in advance :)

I presume not. I haven't caught much this morning but certainly immediately before 3 she was busy sorting out her books and paintings so it is very unlikely. I think the poster was talking about 2 days ago.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I presume not. I haven't caught much this morning but certainly immediately before 3 she was busy sorting out her books and paintings so it is very unlikely. I think the poster was talking about 2 days ago.

Thanks for the fast answer guys..

But I think I saw her this morning when I enters the site going to the BR and then I looked at the GR and it was closed .. If my memory not failing me it was open yesterday .....???? So how know?

28 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks for the fast answer guys..

But I think I saw her this morning when I enters the site going to the BR and then I looked at the GR and it was closed .. If my memory not failing me it was open yesterday .....???? So how know?

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you will find that Newark52 was referring to the bate that took place two days ago,there has been no action today so far.

Thanks jimbo4, I must be more specific when I start posting about times.

My apologies to all those who got excited thinking they'd missed something.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Thanks jimbo4, I must be more specific when I start posting about times.

My apologies to all those who got excited thinking they'd missed something.

No harm done man . just feel more relief now . Thanks.

You know that feeling when you have missed a good session... And you say to you're self ..goddam it  mother fuc.... Until someone uploade the video and you feel a bit relief and that like a pain killer for missing out . . :)

I'm beginning to think Leora sometime's approves of Paul's nocturnal activities, it mean he's in bed most of the day so she has time to do things without him wandering around trying to look like an Adonis, at the moment he just looks moronic, even when he's sleeping.

Is there no end to Leora's talents she's in the Guest room making I think a sexy piece of nightwear without the use of a sewing machine, when finished I can confidently assume will be appreciated by everyone except the one who should. 

• Upvote 2