Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Paul finally gets out of bed. They went to bed early last night so what's this 11-12 hours of sleeping off what exactly. I've had 11-12 mins ... that's not recommended either but insomnia's a fucker.

The only plus side to insomnia is you don't miss a lot.

I agree he looks like he's got the mother of all hang overs, not bad for someone I've never seen have drink, also I've never seen Leora partaking of alcohol either.

Leora is a very talented young lady, while a few girls on RLC are into art, Maya into crafts, Leora is also into art, but seems to be the only one who is into needle work, and she's doing a good job in my opinion as it's all done without the use of a sewing machine

One has to ask will Paul notice the cushions Leora has spent quite some time making. 

The shade of blue she's used for the cushions suit's her, and enhances her tan, so we will have to wait and see if she ever rubs one out using one 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

The only plus side to insomnia is you don't miss a lot.

I agree he looks like he's got the mother of all hang overs, not bad for someone I've never seen have drink, also I've never seen Leora partaking of alcohol either.

Leora is a very talented young lady, while a few girls on RLC are into art, Maya into crafts, Leora is also into art, but seems to be the only one who is into needle work, and she's doing a good job in my opinion as it's all done without the use of a sewing machine

One has to ask will Paul notice the cushions Leora has spent quite some time making. 

The shade of blue she's used for the cushions suit's her, and enhances her tan, so we will have to wait and see if she ever rubs one out using one 

I used the phrase before on here but here it is again: Leora is effortlessly talented. She sews almost without trying, paints really quickly as though she looks at the picture and says I know what to do and how to do it without pausing for thought. Her exercise while it might not be long she bangs in several hundred of those squats which should be quite painful on the legs as though she is doing step aerobics. And of course all her movements are with grace like she's been to ballet classes. She also reads heavy books.

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 6:51 AM, reallifecamv said:

Don't think abuse is the right word ... Leora is smarter then you think.. She calm him and free to her Business.... 

Any way she would have demand if she wanted to... 

Trust the girl friend, she knowns what she doing and to where she is aiming.

Probably he woke up with a hard on and she felt like taking care of it. 

She love to take care of him and it gives her peace in the house.. 

And any way she know how to take care of her self if she wanted to ....

She like it that way . she is doing it a lot ... And if you notice her energy you'll see when she is still horny we get to see her more ... Playing  nude ..givening bend ..  

And on and on.

underline... playing with the Cam's showing us her sexy and hot energy while Paul is relaxed and feel good

As I said she is smarter then she seems and know how to play her card's right...   

Your words speak my mind too. 

9 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

True but he did put a little more effort into sorting Leora out than usual, but that means he's probably used up at least a weeks supply of energy  

I think she actually achieved an orgasm this time.