Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

8 hours ago, Solembum said:

Its only my opinion. Its like a butt hole, everyone has one and they are all crappy.. But, this is a place to voice those opinions..General Chat. He is a Pig and no, she is by far not the best of RLC. She does make a maladroit look good though! And for 45 bucks a month plus the 12 here, I get to spout off

lol, Sole...your comments always amaze me

but after reading this I just lol

oh yeah but

people with a colostomy don't have crappy butt holes, lol

I posted about Leora's new silk dressing down but obviously not on this thread as I meant to, For those who think she's going to bate tonight. I would be extremely surprised. If anything she will have sex with Paul, then bate tomorrow if alone.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Well this is odd, Leora has gone to bed before midnight!

Quite frankly before 5.a.m. would be unusual, 4 a.m. would be odd but midnight is like the world's turned upside down.

I'm not surprised she was up until after 5am local time watching a weepy film on TV, then Paul wakes her trying to get her going around 09:30 local time, he didn't succeed.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

I posted about Leora's new silk dressing down but obviously not on this thread as I meant to, For those who think she's going to bate tonight. I would be extremely surprised. If anything she will have sex with Paul, then bate tomorrow if alone.

Yes, I agree she does look good in her Blue dressing gown.

• Upvote 1