Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Much as I hate mention of his habit, I think he must still be at work or maybe gone for drinks afterwards, although I don't think he drinks. Leora's just chilling this evening.

He's arrived just after 8 and they're sitting down for food. If this follows the last few days Paul will shortly go to bed. Leora may follow at any time but may wait until just before Paul gets up at 6.

Waiting 'a discreet period of time' before 'joining him' - which says a great deal!

57 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

After watching Leora for the last couple of times, I think she needs more to get off.  Someone should send her a rabbit vibrator, and watch the fireworks.

Don't think it's her style. She's only used a toy a couple of times and I think she responds better to clitoral stimulation better than insert fingers which she did not seem to do until about a year ago, so yeah you need to watch her ppush her button - it really does work for her.

14 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

That`s it; I cannot watch these two together anymore. That was a POOR display of a Man, not satisfying The Goddess. They have Monkeys in Laboratory that can perform a lot better than Paul, and I`m one of those Monkeys. I respect that she cares for Paul, but it was very painful to me, watching Paul Stare at the ceiling, while not paying attention to his duties, Leora, had to direct him to the Sweet Spot. If she planned it this way, I would have no choice but to respect her wishes. Thank you, Leora, as always you are Fantastic! :confused:

The strange thing is, back in the old apartment he was much better at it and unbelievable though this may sound he is better this year than last!!!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Don't think it's her style. She's only used a toy a couple of times and I think she responds better to clitoral stimulation better than insert fingers which she did not seem to do until about a year ago, so yeah you need to watch her ppush her button - it really does work for her.

If she Want's real  real fire works she'll need sybian ... It will take her to new level of orgszems and multipled. ....

But it will never happen.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

If she Want's real  real fire works she'll need sybian ... It will take her to new level of orgszems and multipled. ....

But it will never happen.

We'd all like to see a Sybian on RLC but I think that's more likely from experimental Adriana, or take anything Masha, than The Goddess. I would have thought Lola or Polya have had a go too.

54 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

We'd all like to see a Sybian on RLC but I think that's more likely from experimental Adriana, or take anything Masha, than The Goddess. I would have thought Lola or Polya have had a go too.

Every woman that had a go on a Sybian said "I have to get one where can I buy it" and of course you can see how they go crazy when the are on it . seems that it gives weman the ultimate orgazem experience.