Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

51 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

She looks Healthy and Beautiful. Unfortunately is that time of the month. The Tee she was wearing looks familiar, like a Restaurant I visited somewhere, anybody? Though she always looks great in anything she puts on, I preferred her to wear ALL Black, Nails to the Toe, that's me. 

Sorry joeybaggs, I like her in blue it suit's her, show's off her tan, but there again she looks fantastic in anything

30 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

My Reasons, and I`m sure a few others. Why Women Who Wear All Black Are Never To Be Messed With

Women who wear all black lead very colorful lives. They tend to be driven and hard-working and balance out all the chaos in their sartorial choices.

According to a study, they’re perceived as more attractive, successful and confident.

They have a “walk softly, carry a large stick” mentality. 

They value self-empowerment above all else.

They care more about being themselves than buying into trends. 

Even if they aren’t calling you out on your bullshit, they see right through it.

They’re straightforward.

They are a terrifying combination of elegant and intimidating. 

They are not afraid to edit their lives.

They don’t care if you don’t like them.

They care more about what they do than what they look like. My Opinion!

Since time immemorial the female of the species has always been deadlier than the male regardless of what colour they appear in, at the end of the day you like black and I prefer Leora in blue as it suit's her, and the way she can have a go at Paul when her backs up what colour she's wearing doesn't come into it

For all who were waiting yesterday a great session, Leora ruined their expectations.

But today, she gave the explanation: she is with the period, and let us see, for the first time, put the tampon.

Thanks Leora. You are the only one.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, lwis said:

For all who were waiting yesterday a great session, Leora ruined their expectations.

But today, she gave the explanation: she is with the period, and let us see, for the first time, put the tampon.

Thanks Leora. You are the only one.

Thank's Iwis, I had planned a day this weekend of Leora watching but this got completely messed up with work, so I'm glad I didn't miss anything, I'll try again next weekend

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Thank's Iwis, I had planned a day this weekend of Leora watching but this got completely messed up with work, so I'm glad I didn't miss anything, I'll try again next weekend

Yes, this weekend you haven't lost anything. Hope the next one is better...

• Upvote 1

Don't expect anything again today from the Lovely Lady Leora as she is still having her monthly inconvenience, although at the moment she has no panties on under the housecoat.

I know this is a but late in the day, but this morning (Monday) I had the pleasure of watching a vision of female perfection having a shower, I could have watched her through to the end, but I had to drag myself away leaving Leora still in the shower at 11:10 local time as I was already late for work, this vision really warmed up a chilly UK morning

• Upvote 1