Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

They arrived back some time ago. Both in the GR but there are no signs of any more action then yesterday - pity because there is good light and recent fucks have not been very visible.

They are enjoying a movie right now...

Maybe later on... 

The glasses reall look sexy on her:).  Arrrr

After hours of nothing going on, although Leora was wiping her mouth after I hadn't visited for 5 minutes - surely not - , Leora got very excited as she does when Paul decided to go out with her. Sadly she found a new place to change by the ironing board, pulled off her shorts and putting on a g-string. While she was in the middle Eva climbed legs having an incredibly close view of her kitty whereas we got none.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

After hours of nothing going on, although Leora was wiping her mouth after I hadn't visited for 5 minutes - surely not - , Leora got very excited as she does when Paul decided to go out with her. Sadly she found a new place to change by the ironing board, pulled off her shorts and putting on a g-string. While she was in the middle Eva climbed legs having an incredibly close view of her kitty whereas we got none.

I think she wasn't in the mood as well as giving the statement " I am calling the shots here "

And she damn right about it...

As disapinted as I am ... Still I am more then happy she dose what ever she wants and not falling to pressure.

Leora my lady you are highly appreciated and respected . :))

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Who ever look in the GR in this moments would clearly see the sun light the is spills in the room ...beautiful site.

But the true beautiful light comes from the sweet flower that Sitting on the couch.

Good morning beauty. :)

It's clean up time...

One of the small values that seems to be taken for granted ??... But No .... This is One of the beautiful natural thing that makes her a admirable woman :) 

I am Just pointing one of the facts that I love about her. 

Have a beautiful day lady leora and when you have time ...

Don't forget to smile. :))))

Everyone here Love's you're smile.:))

• Upvote 1