Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 minutes ago, supercopter said:

sa ete deside par l'Europe pour le changement d'heure d'ete et d'hivers au meme date dans tous tous l'union europeenne

Ce est ce à quel point je sais à propos de l'Europe et je vais au Sud de la France chaque année

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Ce est ce à quel point je sais à propos de l'Europe et je vais au Sud de la France chaque année

While on the subject of the South of France, Leora would not be out of place with her style on the beaches of Nice, St Tropez and Cannes or anywhere along the French Riviera for that matter

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

While on the subject of the South of France, Leora would not be out of place with her style on the beaches of Nice, St Tropez and Cannes or anywhere along the French Riviera for that matter

je vois bien Leora en Espagne (dans l'appartement b1) pendant quelque temps. si rlc fait tous pour bien sur et en plus de leur appartement actuel

2 hours ago, supercopter said:

je vois bien Leora en Espagne (dans l'appartement b1) pendant quelque temps. si rlc fait tous pour bien sur et en plus de leur appartement actuel

From what I saw Monday night, if nothing else Leora could teach them how to move

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kase said:

leora is good handicrafts and they are guality ones she does 

You known my friend ...from where i come from there is a saying : "Before masterpiece came Toyota" 

(I gess it also in many places)

And this also kind of a joke about  man and weman :)

And I'll explain : " before any masterpiece (women) come Toyota (man)".

You all got the idea :)

But in have to say it .

Leora you are defiantly a masterpiece :)))