Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Looking fantastic on the couch . How I wish she would lift off and let us see more? :biggrin:

There is no equal to her RLC and there never will be which is why I refer to others as the best mortals. Leora is on a higher plane of existence.

• Upvote 2

Well that was a quiet weekend by Leora's standards of late, it didn't stop her teasing us though, but one has to realise she is a real person, living a real life, not some paid performer living life from a script, 

The Goddess' hand is by her crotch. Who knows what she might do or where. Of course I'd like so see her down on the carpet with her arse pointing straight at the camera - at least I am predictable but then it is the most fabulous of all bottoms. Still she may just tease for the next few hours. Unpredictability is also a joy.

14 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The Goddess' hand is by her crotch. Who knows what she might do or where. Of course I'd like so see her down on the carpet with her arse pointing straight at the camera - at least I am predictable but then it is the most fabulous of all bottoms. Still she may just tease for the next few hours. Unpredictability is also a joy.

You never know your luck may be in