Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's really amazing how after we have a several page discussion about something ...someone tuns around and ask the same thing we just discussed.

Yeah, No accounting for some folks, By the way can anyone tell me why Leora sleeps in the living room, lol

• Upvote 5

I had no problem with the tattoo once I saw it on her. Everything looks good on that woman.

In fact, I wouldn't mind if she did this cute little tattoo also. I think the squirrel and the tattoo are very tastefully done. :biggrin:

(We could hold Pepe's memorial service the next day.)

color-flowers-and-squirrel-tattoos-on-chest.png

• Upvote 3

Most folk on this forum will not be aware of the hard work and dedication Leora is putting in for the next few days on behalf of an voluntary organisation dedicated to gathering enough signatures to force the Russian government to review its stand on animal cruelty,

The weather is bitterly cold right now, and Leora and other volunteers stand in the city for hours on end trying to obtain signatures on their petition. Out of hundreds of people who passed by she managed to get 76 signatures today, unfortunately there is a general feeling of total apathy towards the well being of animals by the general population, so you can imagine how hard it is for her to pursued them to spare the time to sign, She has three more days to try and achieve her goal of 250 signatures, the same amount as her colleagues. Once they have collected 100,000 names nation wide the petition is then put before Putin for discussion.

I am sure many of you will look on Leora in a different light now you know how passionate and dedicated she is towards creatures who cannot help themselves.This girl cares deeply about many things and is truly a caring human being, and its a privilege to know her.  

I am sure you will all join with me in wishing her every success in her mission, and lets hope the Little One achieves her goal.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Most folk on this forum will not be aware of the hard work and dedication Leora is putting in for the next few days on behalf of an voluntary organisation dedicated to gathering enough signatures to force the Russian government to review its stand on animal cruelty,

The weather is bitterly cold right now, and Leora and other volunteers stand in the city for hours on end trying to obtain signatures on their petition. Out of hundreds of people who passed by she managed to get 76 signatures today, unfortunately there is a general feeling of total apathy towards the well being of animals by the general population, so you can imagine how hard it is for her to pursued them to spare the time to sign, She has three more days to try and achieve her goal of 250 signatures, the same amount as her colleagues. Once they have collected 100,000 names nation wide the petition is then put before Putin for discussion.

I am sure many of you will look on Leora in a different light now you know how passionate and dedicated she is towards creatures who cannot help themselves.This girl cares deeply about many things and is truly a caring human being, and its a privilege to know her.  

I am sure you will all join with me in wishing her every success in her mission, and lets hope the Little One achieves her goal.

Go for it Leora, It's a shame some of us on this thread can't help you and your friends in your quest, I just hope you are successful.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Interesting. How did you get all that information?

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

As an animals lover my self  ... 

I salute you leora ... I pray for your success...

If their is any way we can assist from here you can let us know.

:angel:

• Upvote 1