Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 minute ago, Lumpy123 said:

She is leaving early today...

I think at -32C it's going to be hard for her to get those 21 signatures jimbo mentioned, but as I have mentioned she's got the guts to stick it out to the end

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I think at -32C it's going to be hard for her to get those 21 signatures jimbo mentioned, but as I have mentioned she's got the guts to stick it out to the end

I think she will get them within 1-2 hours, she has to get back to do Pepe's washing and ironing, and deodorize his den....his personal habits are getting out of control lately, I think he is love-struck..

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think she will get them within 1-2 hours, she has to get back to do Pepe's washing and ironing, and deodorize his den....his personal habits are getting out of control lately, I think he is love-struck..

She is feeling weak this morning and the cold is biting into her at minus 32, but this girl is so stubborn and passionate about the cause she will not give in. I have asked her to return home directly she reaches her total, but I don't think she will take any notice.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

She is feeling weak this morning and the cold is biting into her at minus 32, but this girl is so stubborn and passionate about the cause she will not give in. I have asked her to return home directly she reaches her total, but I don't think she will take any notice.

she did not eat or have her tea she woke up and cleaned up a little and left.  She needs to be careful in that weather she can dehydrate fast.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Watcher212 said:

she did not eat or have her tea she woke up and cleaned up a little and left.  She needs to be careful in that weather she can dehydrate fast.

Hypothermia is the worst problem, as many people who suffer severely from it develop a sense of well being, which clouds their judgment,not realising how serious their situation is.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Typical woman, they never listen to us men, she will stick it out for a good cause

• Upvote 2

Just now, Watcher212 said:

She is very intelligent we all know that so she will not endanger herself.

Hypothermia does not discriminate regarding intelligence, I have seen very intelligent members of the military succumb to it unknowingly.

• Upvote 1