Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She is going to play with Pepe ;) 

If so you are the luckiest guy on earth.. :biggrin: from my point  of view.. But again I can only bang my head in the wall again... Aaaaa

Poor Wall.. He told me..  stop hitting Me and start watching...  I told him sorry ... Promise is a promise.. And must be keepet.. :biggrin:

How knows..  Maybe in the future??? 

Enjoy your day love. :angel::heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, lbooghy32 said:

And how do you know all this shit?

dont ask such questions abt their "princess".  here is only a temple of worship to leora where everybody tries to prove that she is (exept of sexy body) and an excelent brain and soul (here we all the rest laugh to death).

if u insist u ll be banned.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, curious said:

dont ask such questions abt their "princess".  here is only a temple of worship to leora where everybody tries to prove that she is (exept of sexy body) and an excelent brain and soul (here we all the rest laugh to death).

if u insist u ll be banned.

I'm out of here until the kids have left the sandpit, and the adults return.Play nice now with the other kids.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Ah! so what you can't see you can't comprehend. I will not converse anymore with you, goodbye. 

i doubt what is brought here by other members (not only you) to be taken as A FACT from RELIABLE SOURCES.

i m not here to fight. i m discussing. u have the problem of conversation. not me.

had pms tht specific tenant was his gf for a while in barca and that was how he knew many abt her....

• Upvote 1

jimbo she's got the signatures back from the University someone was round earlier with some papers and she put them in a folder, now may I suggest you STOP calling her "Little One" and start calling Leora "BIG HEARTED Little One" instead.

• Upvote 2