Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

31 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok now I have have been back on RLC for 2 months now 18 hrs a day most times and still have not seen these 2 have sex I read here of them doing it once in that time that I missed,2 times in the last week I saw paul trying to get some but only to be shot down both times he even had her panties off one time she got up put her panties back on then went out to sleep on the couch,now you want to tell me everything is great with these 2 that's ok but I don't buy it

I believe she all ready addressed you on this the other day. 

Obviously you don't read to much. 

Just because they don't have sex all the time means absolutely nothing. 

And if you're spending 18 hrs a day watching RLC sounds me like you need to go out doors and enjoy some sunshine. 

I am sure once she awakes she will address you again 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

And if you're spending 18 hrs a day watching RLC sounds me like you need to go out doors and enjoy some sunshin. 

but when he tries to get some and is rejected can that go on  qo on without consequenses I am in my mid 50s and have been in similar relationships in the past  just because my ex said their was nothing wrong did not mean shit and no she did not say why she does not want to have sex with her man but can masterbate 3 times in 2 days but turn him down,dont get me wrong I hope they will be here forever but it is just a worry that we will lose her

39 minutes ago, Pepe said:

And if you're spending 18 hrs a day watching RLC sounds me like you need to go out doors and enjoy some sunshine. 

I went back and looked and yes she said they were ok but I know I would be frustrated if I had to look at a woman so beautiful  and knew she was masterbating but turned me down for sex,and yes I am being selfish a little bit as I would love to see her having sex again

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I went back and looked and yes she said they were ok but I know I would be frustrated if I had to look at a woman so beautiful  and knew she was masterbating but turned me down for sex,and yes I am being selfish a little bit as I would love to see her having sex again

I understand that, and while I think is ok to express our desires, it's not our place to press her to do things she doesn't want to.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Pepepedos said:

I understand that, and while I think is ok to express our desires, it's not our place to press her to do things she doesn't want to.

yes and I am sorry for being selfish each relationship is different,i have been bitching for my own reasons and I am sorry for that

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

ok now I have have been back on RLC for 2 months now 18 hrs a day most times and still have not seen these 2 have sex I read here of them doing it once in that time that I missed,2 times in the last week I saw paul trying to get some but only to be shot down both times he even had her panties off one time she got up put her panties back on then went out to sleep on the couch,now you want to tell me everything is great with these 2 that's ok but I don't buy it

Well what do you know, another day another fool, they keep coming out of the woodwork, it must be the season for them,

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thank you

thank you,did not mean to offend  you you are the reason I started to follow rlc I feel like a ass right now

At least you owned up and admitted that maybe you was portraying your experience in this situation. 

Apology accepted. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:
6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

At least you owned up and admitted that maybe you was portraying your experience in this situation. 

Apology accepted. 

Apology accepted. 

that means the world to me thank you

• Upvote 3