Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

The black market exists all over the world especially in poorer areas. In the UK people who are reasonably well off only tend to use it for illegal goods or addictive products such as cigarettes and alcohol for a big party because then the savings become significant. They used to use it for videos as well but with all the TV channels that tends to be less now. Can't imagine any person with a bit of money like The Goddess using it to buy shoes. Where I live girls used to boast on how much they spent/wasted on shoes and handbags - the price seemed more important than the shoe. Of course at the top end of the market there is a 3rd factor, which is how long did they have to wait from order to arrival - the longer the more impressive. Women are weird.

• Upvote 1

On 05/12/2016 at 9:48 AM, esnexense said:

No, it's just an alternative to the zippy and mega links that got taken down a few hours after I posted them. You are late.

http://imgur.com/a/mYRc7

also get uBlock Origin (chrome/firefox) or Adblock Plus (chrome/firefox) if you are having so many problems with ads...

I use Ghostery in Mozzila Firefox along with adblock plus.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Cleaning day is here again.. Can't wait till the Goddess gets here my den looks like a pig sty. :biggrin: :heart:

That's why she won't come round old friend. See us felines never crap where we eat......Always soooo Puuuuuuurfect.

• Upvote 2

OMG this is my goddess position, when you turned to the camera that is on the bed,
 it was wonderful, incredible, this position in this camera is the best one that exists in the afternoon
 with the sunlight, it is perfect, it would be interesting to see You using it,
 since it 's the only one that was never used = (being the best camera in the house, thank you queen