Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. 

Wanna find a bunch of nuts? Just log into https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/8927-leora-paul-~-general-chat-comments-quotes-thanks-for-pictures-videos-december-2016/

It's chock full of 'em.

• Upvote 2

Enough you unruly mob, have you no style and finesse about your being, Yes I may be slightly rotund, but that my envious critters  is because my beautiful " Little One" feeds me as a king should be fed, Eggs, bacon, tomatoes, toast, and lashings of hot coffee laced with love from her lovely self.

She likes me on the large size, better to be big and  smell sweet, than be a skinny bag of bones that exudes foul odors from every pour of his wretched carcass. 

She will not be happy for the way you refer to me.for in her beautiful eyes I am Puuuuuuuuurfect.

I must rush back to her now, as she pines for me if I am away too long, and at the mercy of a bunch of ruffians.

• Upvote 2

I have never seen her cook lasagna. Paul has never been seen grilling steak on a barbecue. You'd have to be vegan to please them. Although I know Scooter would be interested in your flesh.

She'd die for my vegetarian manicotti: tomato sauce made scratch from home grown Roma tomatoes, broccoli, and the finest Italian style cheeses topped with shavings of acorns, pecans, and almonds, and served with home-made bread (as good as Nora's), and fine California wine. Unfortunately, some hungry skunk broke into the kitchen and ate it all, so I had to give Leora a rain check on the deal. :sad:

• Upvote 3