Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You are out of your League, Remember my parting words to you, for it might keep you in good stead for the future, 1, Tis better to to keep one's mouth shut and look stupid, than open it and confirm the fact you are.    2   Don't mess with the big boys, they hurt more than girls do,

This conversation is now terminated.  Have a nice Christmas.

BIG HA HA and BIGER HO HO HO

36 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

If you can see exactly what she's watching you must have a bloody good optician, or imagination, because the camera quality and lighting isn't that good, and to be able to see what's on her computer screen from across the room is far beyond brilliant.

I don't but you can see that the lines moved when comments came and she moving the page forward to read what's come next

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I don't but you can see that the lines moved when comments came and she moving the page forward to read what's come next

Is that all, so you have concluded that she's on a chat room without considering all the other options, don't you think that's a bit blinkered, 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Is that all, so you have concluded that she's on a chat room without considering all the other options, don't you think that's a bit blinkered, 

Yes you right there much more other options then you can think about

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, schatten said:

Jut wondering, it was late/early and i had to go  to sleep. I sw the pics of her dancing and stripping....but did she ever do anything more? just wondering what I missed

Not that I heard of but then it was some great dancing.

Good morning to the most beautiful Lerora. Hope Christmas brings you many nice things and memories to take with you in life. Be careful when you go out now, because we want to see your beautiful smile again as always exudes the unique fine, always carry within you. Merry Christmas to all of you at home. ✨☃???

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Good morning to the most beautiful Lerora. Hope Christmas brings you many nice things and memories to take with you in life. Be careful when you go out now, because we want to see your beautiful smile again as always exudes the unique fine, always carry within you. Merry Christmas to all of you at home. ✨☃???

I know I do this a lot but for The Goddess Xmas is 2 weeks away, but thank you Hilleman for wishing it to all of us. I'll take any good wishes right now.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Hilleman said:

And to you my friend.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I know I do this a lot but for The Goddess Xmas is 2 weeks away, but thank you Hilleman for wishing it to all of us. I'll take any good wishes right now.

Yes exactly. I thought not so far when it came to Russian Christmas celebration. But you are right BB. Thanks for the correction. ✨????

• Upvote 2

Image result for garfield christmas  I have got a present for the Little One, because she has been good this year.I am hoping she will sit on my lap and whisper what she wants from Santa.  It will be our secret, Puuuuuuuuurfect.              HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL EVERYWHERE.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Image result for garfield christmas  I have got a present for the Little One, because she has been good this year.I am hoping she will sit on my lap and whisper what she wants from Santa.  It will be our secret, Puuuuuuuuurfect.              HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL EVERYWHERE.

There's a bottle of deodorant in the sack for Pepe as well.::)

• Upvote 2