Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

53 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leora is a very fair person. First she gave a show to the paying members, then a second round in the free area for everybody to watch. She really is a great teaser. I love to watch her teasing as much as the final performance - I guess it is the excitement of waiting what will soon happen, when will her movements get faster and more precise, when will she finally take her pants off.  I guess you have heard what is the most beautiful gesture from a woman? The moment she crosses her arms and pulls her sweater over her head. Then you know what to expect in the next few minutes.

After taking the pants off, it´s pretty much the same every time. She does not take our hints into account, like instead of needing to moisture her fingers in her mouth, she could take a bottle of cooking oil from the fridge and put that on her fingers - a very good and healthy trick! And so on, and so on, there are plenty of possibilities. I think she will find more ideas, maybe now during Paul´s absence. And once again, it´s good for her to proceed slowly and enjoy as much as possible, then we voyeurs can also enjoy longer.

I am a fan when she takes the time to get into her body and take time to get into it and when the lips move, I have to hang onto something or else, I will fall off the chair into a fetal position and weep from joy.

okay, I'm more like a deer in headlights, lol

the vid I have of the GR bate is 639 MB

I will shorten it but the cam in the GR really sucks in a bad way. So, it won't make the Apple TV, damn.

LR is best but I guess it might be a tad uncomfortable on the couch, sadly

heck, can not imagine her in virtual reality, whew

It seems most of us missed the bedroom session like I did, as there are only a couple of pictures of that and no video. Or is there?

Her public bates now always seem to coincide when I am not there. I think I have missed at least the last 3 - at least 2 due to medical reasons as I did the epic LR bate in December - so I would love to see a HQ one of the free bate. I think K.Lane might have the best so far, but I cannot connect to mab.to which sites are saying is down. Maturin' has the best I have seen but I await peking's with "bated" breath.

I'd also like to compliment Maturin' for capturing the fine bend after the action.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leora is a very fair person. First she gave a show to the paying members, then a second round in the free area for everybody to watch.

OR she does not give a shit about us and our existence and she does pleasure only for herself.

She does not take our hints into account, like...

And if she does not care about our existence then how she would take our hints into account? ;)

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I would love to know what she watching on the computer that brings out those inner desires ????? Maybe someday she will let us in on her little secret :heart::heart::heart:

I listened in as she was watching something on the laptop, but it sounded a lot like some kind of documentary from the tone of the speaker's voice. Two in a row, actually. However, she began looking at something on her phone while in the GR, also. That's when her fingers began to wander. When she went to the BR, from the fuzzy frames below I could see she was bating and I gave up, figuring that would be all. Of course I was wrong. It's the story of my life. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I'm delighted that she returned to the GR but not entirely surprised as her relative quickie in the bedroom did not look like it satisfied her.

I'm sure she gets off as much from what is going on in her head from images she's stored there as the excitement she feels when knowing she's being watched.

The GR provides a far larger audience, hence her desire to return to 'base' I believe

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, jamie140 said:

Don't know where Paul is going but it appears as if it is reservist training time again . Leora really doesn't want Paul to go by her arguing and crying . Maybe he is being sent into one of Russia's war zones . 

Do not make me laugh. Paul is the military, as I a ballerina. :biggrin:

• Upvote 12

14 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Her public bates now always seem to coincide when I am not there. I think I have missed at least the last 3 - at least 2 due to medical reasons as I did the epic LR bate in December - so I would love to see a HQ one of the free bate. I think K.Lane might have the best so far, but I cannot connect to mab.to which sites are saying is down. Maturin' has the best I have seen but I await peking's with "bated" breath.

I'd also like to compliment Maturin' for capturing the fine bend after the action.

with bated breath, lol

you are so right about the LR bate, great positions and clear cam. visual feast.

as of now the file is 639MB unedited since I luv the whole Leora experience.

will take a cpl of days to shorten it and cam quality is poor when she sits on the couch rather than on the floor

free user now but the LR is best.

heck, while it's on my brain

Paul is a very lucky guy. one would think, he would talk in her ear while she bates

encourage the cum but not get in the way just enjoy that visual delight.

I hope no one uses this to berate Paul in anyway.

• Upvote 1

The GR bating pictures that jjs has uploaded a while ago are old ones - Leora did not have white socks on yesterday. I don´t mind seeing the old sessions every now and then, but it would be an improvement if the pictures and videos could somehow include the date when they were originally taken.