Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I have been recording for the last hour in the hope she would turn around or bate. Well I got that but during the 6 minutes I wasn't recording she got up, now doubt raising that sweet arse in the air in tremendous lighting as she visited the BaR ... my RLC luck has totally deserted me.

All that speculation about him going away for a few months and assumptions made about tearful farerwells have been completely knocked on the head. He's back as large as life as ever.

Obviously the language issues deny most of us any real clues about what's being said and done between them.

One day on her own and now it's back to business as usual with him around

5 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

All that speculation about him going away for a few months and assumptions made about tearful farerwells have been completely knocked on the head. He's back as large as life as ever.

Obviously the language issues deny most of us any real clues about what's being said and done between them.

One day on her own and now it's back to business as usual with him around

Perhaps he was upset, packed his things and wanted to go, in tears, back to his...mother. I guess she didn't want him as well and he just returned...  ;-)

• Upvote 2

Leora's always best to give everything when she's all alone, otherwise it will be the most unobtrusive to keep domestic peace calm. clearly. She is not alone, as most girls of RLC which has controlling boyfriends away from home, the girls get to relax completely and then they take the opportunity to enjoy the good life existence. While the girls do not have control guys, usually the joint enjoy anytime and anywhere, without even thinking about where they are in the home. Which shows that these uncontrolled men have stronger psyche dare to share everything with its wonderfully beautiful wife. love peace and understanding :)

• Upvote 1

Are they sitting so far apart for a reason? Has there been some kind of foul mood created by events we missed or never noticed properly?

It looks a bit unpleasant with each of them stealing glances towards the other every minute or so.

There's been nothing posted on here for hours so I guess everyone's been caught up with the lesser lights in other rooms in other apartments... 

1 hour ago, daemon said:

You see it is because Paul is writing a thesis. All the time he was sitting at the computer and working. Leora behaves like a wise woman. She refers to this patiently. I often hear how she approaches him and soothes, that he will have time. I also heard that he had to finish it before June 2nd.

Writing a Thesis on How to Pick Your Nose.  LOL

• Upvote 6

Paul ends education at the Institute. He writes his graduate work. In June he will have protection of graduate work and state examinations. Leora sometimes scolds him for what he was watching a video on YouTube, instead of working. :shy:

• Upvote 9