Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

She did put some sunscreen on her before leaving this morning, but I do believe that sunscreen wasn't strong enough for the beach to get some tan. She left with Paul around 11AM her time, and came back around 5-5h30pm but left right after to buy some cream I would say for about 20 minutes, I've stayed up till PC-Paul came back around 12h30 PM their time to once again jump into the PC, I told to myself I'd rather get some sleep get up earlier and hope when I get she will be back and honestly as soon as I clicked the camera ''Hall'' they arrived from the beach. So for me it was a perfect timing to log in this morning.

• Upvote 1

It has been a little more than a week I've subscribe with RLC. And tbh all I want is to catch Leora live, but for a straight week all I've seen is cleaning the apt and seen Paul picking his nose and did some homework, I mean a couple hours on the pc its fine, but not the damn day.. ok I'll admit we all do that on RLC we do spend tons of hours to see our fans naked and having sex and etc etc but still there's a fact. WE paid for that. I dont know and I dont want to know what is he watching or reading honestly I dont care but the fact is, and im realizing this. Leora doesn't seem to want to have sex with Paul, as I read in some previous topic on this forum and couple other website, its seem that Paul is a pre-ejaculator. Which I would understand for Leora that she rather to bate than have sex with him. but the problem is not here. Nothing happened this week beside at one point last week and I think it was you BBs who saw it as well Leora was about to touch herself and she was horny and Paul arrived and she grabbed his dick upon his arrival. I mean something could have happened there no? beside that. I keep going to sleep pretty late since im EST time zone and im trying to get up early to get all live footage I can from this couple. Or should I say from her, since I cant call that a couple when I see a person like Paul standing in front in his PC all day long like that.

Kabester, 4 things about Leora in the first half of this year compared with the last 6 months of last year:

1. She is much nuder this year - yes she had long periods naked before, but now it's almost daily

2. She probably has about the same amount sex with Paul - probably a slight improvement as well

3. The frequency of bating has definitely dropped - but usually much more spectacular when it happens

4. Until recently Leora had cut down on her teasing. Just because she  gives the signs of wanting sex, doesn't actually mean she wants it.

Typical time to bate 15:00-18.00 her time, sex with Paul 22.00-1.00

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Kabester, 4 things about Leora in the first half of this year compared with the last 6 months of last year:

1. She is much nuder this year - yes she had long periods naked before, but now it's almost daily

2. She probably has about the same amount sex with Paul - probably a slight improvement as well

3. The frequency of bating has definitely dropped - but usually much more spectacular when it happens

4. Until recently Leora had cut down on her teasing. Just because she  gives the signs of wanting sex, doesn't actually mean she wants it.

Nope I def. saw that this week when Paul came back and they ate lunch, then went to the bedroom, Paul was pretty horny. but nothing happened they went to sleep so once again I had to log off due of my real life work, but all im saying it's I was able to see most every couple this week having sex or bating but beside this apt. And since it is all new to me this website I was simply wondering if it was normal, I do appreciated these 4 things you've just told me, I should have subscribed to this website 6-7 months ago.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Whilst I agree with some of what you state BB, it's also worth remembering that Leora has not been the same free spirited girl we all loved since Paul caught her bating a few months ago, prior to that she would pleasure herself and us at every opportunity, but since then it has dropped of dramatically ........premium members of RLC are now I think wasting their money by paying to watch this appartment , yes she walked around nude, but after a while that becomes much the same. Much of the time she is in the apartment she spends out of site at the end of the living room or balcony. She has not bated for over three weeks now, and in that time there were two or three great opportunities when she was alone for several hours at a time.

Personaly I think they are playing games with us and as far as I am concerned this apartment has gone from the best of the bunch to slightly better than mediocre, and anyone thinking of going for premium membership of RLC I would advise them to think again........I have, and I think many more members will start deserting in the coming weeks unless the situation improves........who wants to pay to watch a twat picking his nose 24/7.

• Upvote 4

Ouch ouch ouch .. What a sunburn you have collected Leora, must sting pretty good, just do not get the sun shivering with fever. while you've got anyway the important vitamins that the body needs so, unlike your pale man all day trying to think he gets the vitamins from the computer screen instead. It looks actually pretty funny to see the contrast between the two of you when you stand next to each other. Yes, even if you already look pretty grim without sunburn, so of course there will be an increase to even see the nicely golden brown. but think of the risks, we still want you around long and well, get to enjoy your wonderful beauty. ☀️??

Indeed BJ and more. Let's hope someone records or has pics.

Riding him now.

Back to BJ with arse pointing at camera and now spooning - nothing that really requires an effort from Paul.

Repeats BJ with bum even closer to the camera.

He must be done, so it's time to finish her off.