Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Banging in the bedroom NOW.

She took care of herself earlier in the morning and now using a donated dick (literally & figuratively) to end the day.

She's been very horny lately.  

FOOTNOTE:  He was horny and wanted her to service him. I think she would have been content to continue watching her movie on the laptop.

• Upvote 1

i'm surprise to not see leora watching russian team football actually,i remember her in the old appartment and she loved watching russian team football,

apparently she's not interesting by this euro football competition 

It's fucking unbelievable. Here Paul has been up all damn night into the morning hours, and he can not even make their own breakfast or ate them both, but Leora had to wake up and get up and make breakfast for him while he just walked around the living room in military position with hands behind his back and to look so tough out. Nah, he's hell the biggest wimp I've seen in my life.   It's like my four girlfriends says, who have followed all the RLC for three months, and they have compared Paul with the other men, and they saw that there was a big difference between them and Paul. Then the girls ranked Bogdan and Sasha, on the highest spot, then they could cook, wash dishes, clean the house, make the bed and also have time to take care of their loved women, even though they also went around in just underwear. the girls could not understand why an intelligent and attractive girl Leora, not saying from and accept this baby behavior that Paul had against her. Yes, I could always just stick with my honestly great friends. Now it was seen that Leora had to go to bed again. and Paul happy to go and sit at the computer, without even saying a thanks for the help to the sweetest Leora. ??

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Unusual timing though, if she does.

I saw her in the GR earlier, looking poised for something at least.

Awaiting the mood to take her beyond mere phone surfing, perhaps?

Honestly bubble that's why I post just in case she looks at CC for encouragement. I'm sorry I missed her exercise this morning - did she do it nude, I bloody hope not because I suppose that's the last thing I'm waiting for her to do and if I missed it ... In her recent stop which she cold have been nude for anything up to an hour, I don't know what happened when she returned - again I hope it wa snothing interesting LOL. She kind of looks on the verge all the time now as if she was Nelly!