Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

il y a 5 heures, Yury a dit:

Au début Leora dit à propos des procédures cosmétiques (ongles, les sourcils, les cils). Ensuite, ils parlent des armoires. Leora a peur qu'ils se désagréger. Paul est à la recherche d'un emploi, peut-être qu'ils ont lu l'annonce de l'embauche et de discuter entre eux. Et enfin ... Roulement de tambour ... Leora dit: «Bientôt, nous allons avoir votre propre appartement." Et ils ont discuté de l'achat d'appartements. :shy:

il y a 4 heures, le bleu est la couleur dit:

Merci Yury pour la traduction ...

bonjour, si vous dites qu'ils en vont avoir un nouveau appartement, j'espere qu'ils en vont rester sur RLC malgre Tous

Edited by supercopter
correction

5 hours ago, Yury said:

Au début Leora dit à propos des procédures cosmétiques (ongles, les sourcils, les cils). Ensuite, ils parlent des armoires. Leora a peur qu'ils se désagréger. Paul est à la recherche d'un emploi, peut-être qu'ils ont lu l'annonce de l'embauche et de discuter entre eux. Et enfin ... Roulement de tambour ... Leora dit: «Bientôt, nous allons avoir votre propre appartement." Et ils ont discuté de l'achat d'appartements. :shy:

ps: si il y a une video avec un sous-titrage (Youtube) merci de la mettre dans la rubrique video de cette appartement

francophone - anglophone a l'aide si ces postes sont pas bien compris avec google traduction (aide humain ces encore mieux au cas ou)

merci

ce message n'as pas le but de mendier, mais de mieux comprendre (ces pour respecter le règlement que j'ai mis ici)

je ne veux pas etre bannie d'ici comme k2000

Из их разговоров , она ездит к маме. Надеюсь, что она жива и не болеет. О папе разговоров не было. Павел ездит к родителям. Называет и папу и маму.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, daemon said:

она идет к своей мачехе. Ее мать умерла от сердца, когда ей было 14 лет, она часто говорит о ней.

Понятно.

So very tragic for Leora that she was in so early age experience of losing her dear mother, and then I understand even more why she has this incredibly talented driver to take responsibility for both themselves and the others around her, and that home is always is so clean and tidy. everything to process all thoughts of grief she carries on. Therefore think that Paul would understand LEORA of mourning phases and so support her in whatever she wants to do and be understood in that she sometimes want those moments to just be able to sit all by himself, without stealth attacks, but that he understands how important it is to be loved for who she is, for Leora herself really love Paul in every way, but she does not want to make him too strong, but she is happy now as it is right now. certain she wants to see Paul take on more responsibilities in the home that just might set the table up or sometimes making the bed perhaps. But when someone has Leora early age experienced her dear mother's death, her household chores much of her grief. Therefore, she takes command of the most wonderful in their nice homes. I myself feel now like a dog who has his tail between his legs, then my criticism has been too hard on them both. So now that I got to know her mother's death, I received a further understanding of how it is back home with them. With all due respect and a great excuse from my side anyway, I hereby try to be loyal to both of you, but I will find it difficult to see Paul laxity sometimes, but I'll just bite the bullet, because I know how much she loves him anyway . Peace Love and Understanding to you both. ???????

• Upvote 3

Paul is at the computer picking his nose while Leora stood bottomless by his side and then went to the couch to spread her legs and is masturbating.  He continues with the computer and nose picking.  Amazing.