Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

21 hours ago, Newark52 said:

We should carry on this conversation by starting another forum, what I was trying to get across is that for some one who's around his 30's ex military, he is so out of shape, (I'm 64 next month and can still do a mile under 6 mins) it's no wonder Leora get's frustrated with him, and she has to do all the work when it comes to sex, if he doesn't sort himself out soon he could find himself having a heart attack, then he will be no good to anyone, Leora bless her she does try and try very hard at times to get him motivated to no avail.

21 hours ago, Newark52 said:

We should carry on this conversation by starting another forum, what I was trying to get across is that for some one who's around his 30's ex military, he is so out of shape, (I'm 64 next month and can still do a mile under 6 mins) it's no wonder Leora get's frustrated with him, and she has to do all the work when it comes to sex, if he doesn't sort himself out soon he could find himself having a heart attack, then he will be no good to anyone, Leora bless her she does try and try very hard at times to get him motivated to no avail.

I hear you loud and clear.

She deserves some kind of a social life too.

It's almost as if they have been glued together recently. 

1 hour ago, ships diver said:

I hear you loud and clear.

She deserves some kind of a social life too.

It's almost as if they have been glued together recently. 

I work with engineers like Paul they are highly educated planks, no common sense I think this was surgically removed at some point very early on in their careers.

I agree Leora does need a social life (he needs to get a life) but as thing are she isn't going to get one, because he's a possessive moron, and at the risk of repeating myself he treats her almost as a slave, and it has to be said she puts up with it for some reason.

This can only be a recipe for a relationship disaster, unless he changes

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, me2hk said:

Leora is nude in the living room.

This is highly unusual for this time and she's still naked now. When did she lose her clothes and has she done anything this morning? It would be shame if we've all missed a performance.

• Upvote 2