Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

10 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I'm beginning to think Leora sometime's approves of Paul's nocturnal activities, it mean he's in bed most of the day so she has time to do things without him wandering around trying to look like an Adonis, at the moment he just looks moronic, even when he's sleeping.

Is there no end to Leora's talents she's in the Guest room making I think a sexy piece of nightwear without the use of a sewing machine, when finished I can confidently assume will be appreciated by everyone except the one who should. 

Leora just tried the new night dress she's been making and I wasn't wrong the moron showed interest for about 10 seconds and then went out of the bedroom, personally I thought she looked very, very sexy in it, and to show his continuing interest he's at his table in the corner while she's in the Guest room

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Leora just tried the new night dress she's been making and I wasn't wrong the moron showed interest for about 10 seconds and then went out of the bedroom, personally I thought she looked very, very sexy in it, and to show his continuing interest he's at his table in the corner while she's in the Guest room

Tell you the truth this is how it is when you're a couple for along  time . this is life . 

The fact the you fill you appresiate her more then he does it because you here and he is there . 

Do not forget the they are living together for quiet some time  . 

Also I saw him working in the house all day so he earned some point's.

But I miss that part that she tried it on by few minutes. 

Did some one took some pictures?

10 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Tell you the truth this is how it is when you're a couple for along  time . this is life . 

The fact the you fill you appresiate her more then he does it because you here and he is there . 

Do not forget the they are living together for quiet some time  . 

Also I saw him working in the house all day so he earned some point's.

But I miss that part that she tried it on by few minutes. 

Did some one took some pictures?

If a relationship is sound time is of no consequence, I have been with the oracle for 42 years and it's still going strong.

As for Leora the fact I appreciate her is I have respect for women (ok like you, I like what she gets up too) but with Paul he has little or no respect for himself let alone Leora 

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

If a relationship is sound time is of no consequence, I have been with the oracle for 42 years and it's still going strong.

As for Leora the fact I appreciate her is I have respect for women (ok like you, I like what she gets up too) but with Paul he has little or no respect for himself let alone Leora 

Well he is this kind of a guy but I don't think he is a bad guy and leora Love's him so I respect that .

The ture is... (and you are perfectly right) the real secret in a successful relationship/marriage ..  make you're woman feel like Queen and she in returne will make you king... Otherwise she has thee ability to make you're life a living hell on earth.

And of course the woman can shape there man . both side's need  to make sacrifice to reach that harmony point.

55 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Well he is this kind of a guy but I don't think he is a bad guy and leora Love's him so I respect that .

The ture is... (and you are perfectly right) the real secret in a successful relationship/marriage ..  make you're woman feel like Queen and she in returne will make you king... Otherwise she has thee ability to make you're life a living hell on earth.

And of course the woman can shape there man . both side's need  to make sacrifice to reach that harmony point.

I never mentioned that Paul was generally a bad person although he does have his moments he's had Leora by the throat on at least two occasions, and as far as their relationship goes, as I have already posted opposites do atract

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I never mentioned that Paul was generally a bad person although he does have his moments he's had Leora by the throat on at least two occasions, and as far as their relationship goes, as I have already posted opposites do atract

Well I can't and won't argue with opposites do atract  becouse its a living fact  . she can handle him .. It's

LEORA THE MAGNIFICENT.

any way how know how any of us would react under 24/7 cams ... And Jealoucey is a very ugly monster ... And leora does not hold back as we know her. 

All and all they live in peace so thank you GOD