Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I've noticed they have moved a new batch of glamour girls into the all girl apartments, I wonder if this is another attempt to remove Leora's superiority, if so, it's so not going to happen, she will always reign supreme. 

• Upvote 2

Any one know what's going off with Leora and Paul this morning, both up and out by 10:05 local time?

She didn't look happy (could be due to lack of sleep) both before and after she made a phone call, also she put on very little make-up and she didn't spend a lot of time on her hair

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Any one know what's going off with Leora and Paul this morning, both up and out by 10:05 local time?

She didn't look happy (could be due to lack of sleep) both before and after she made a phone call, also she put on very little make-up and she didn't spend a lot of time on her hair

They go out together often almost every morning around noon (it has been earlier the past couple days).  My guess is they're going to Russia's version of IHOP for a "rootie-tootie-fresh-n-fruity" breakfast (joke works better if you're in the USA/Canada).

I agree they normally go out during the day, what makes this odd, it was around 10am and Leora didn't make too much of an effort about her appearance (she still looked good) and as I mentioned before she did not look too happy

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I agree they normally go out during the day, what makes this odd, it was around 10am and Leora didn't make too much of an effort about her appearance (she still looked good) and as I mentioned before she did not look too happy

In about 13:00 local time she came back home ... Chacked on paul and head out again .. 

• Upvote 1

Now Leora was finally home, yes, for a while anyway. She seems anyway advantage of a full day to go shopping in little gadgets at home and some books, they really need to have any long-awaited, she saw absolutely charmed out so found these books. ?????

5 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Now Leora was finally home, yes, for a while anyway. She seems anyway advantage of a full day to go shopping in little gadgets at home and some books, they really need to have any long-awaited, she saw absolutely charmed out so found these books. ?????

Thanks for the up-date, one thing you can say about Leora's interest in books it ranges across the whole spectrum from Classics to Fiction, but it appears to be mainly Classics that interest her, I may be wrong

Oh Leora what's happened, I logged onto your apartment's bedroom this morning to get my daily fix of your wonderful bum whether encased in knickers or not, (I go to work happy) only to be greeted by the definitely not so appealing sight of Paul's hairy ass.