Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

44 minutes ago, i Pirate said:

I never said she NOT natural! In Fact she is The BEST on RLC, I`m just stating my Opinion, about how She does things to move me. I don`t give a Rats Ass about anyone else! She is the BEST - Just Get off the Fucking Phone and do something educating, exciting, ETC.

Well there is a lot of true in what you said ... But that referring to real real life ... RLC is just a bus stop in life for them.. "work"... you may say.. and alone the way they live there lives .... But when you get inside an apartment you enter  to a serious competition of rating and as you have seen.. leora give a fight she does not like to lose . naturally every woman Likes the attention but here they are 24/7 on stage ... And that is not easy ... Only for entering RCL you need Ball's . and for leora it come easy becous that's her fetish to be voyeured .. She is so good at it that even if you know its about rating you do not CARE she does it flawless . she know how to seduce us.. No bady no matter what remark we say live in a dream that one day we will live with her and all this fairy tail although its nice to amagin beeing with her (very nice to amagin)... And if someone does ....please wake up now . injoy that that marvelous show's and go back to live your life .. 

And for this hard work .... For me Leora is extremely Most appreciated and love ,interesting , addicting ,girl of beauty and on and on .... in RLC

20 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

Well there is a lot of true in what you said ... But that referring to real real life ... RLC is just a bus stop in life for them.. "work"... you may say.. and alone the way they live there lives .... But when you get inside an apartment you enter  to a serious competition of rating and as you have seen.. leora give a fight she does not like to lose . naturally every woman Likes the attention but here they are 24/7 on stage ... And that is not easy ... Only for entering RCL you need Ball's . and for leora it come easy becous that's her fetish to be voyeured .. She is so good at it that even if you know its about rating you do not CARE she does it flawless . she know how to seduce us.. No bady no matter what remark we say live in a dream that one day we will live with her and all this fairy tail although its nice to amagin beeing with her (very nice to amagin)... And if someone does ....please wake up now . injoy that that marvelous show's and go back to live your life .. 

And for this hard work .... For me Leora is extremely Most appreciated and love ,interesting , addicting ,girl of beauty and on and on .... in RLC

For true entertainment her rival is Nelly but Nelly does not like to bate - possible because she gets hard sex twice a day - and even the ones in private are often partially covered. Nudity Nelly has no problem with and she is always thinking of her audience whereas Leora thinks about it mainly when she is planning and executing a bate. Recently Zoya has started getting as naked as she can for as long as possible.

It may be coincidence but things I have asked her on this forum to do with bating Leora seems to have carried out.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, daemon said:

Leora is definitely loves his audience. But unlike many, it is a very natural girl, as well as the really educated. Unlike a lot of it is reading a book, sews, paints, makes dolls. He likes order and takes care of herself. Nelly, Maya and Leora are girls that are different from the rest.

We all know Leora likes an audience, I agree along with Maya they are natural, I'm not so sure about Nelly

Yes Leora is an intelligent articulate young woman which you can tell by the books she reads, who in my opinion is the only one on RLC that ooze's sex appeal, (whether clothed or naked) and has a naturally sexy body to match which I think appeals to both sexes.

Now as for today's bating session which I missed, (the story of my life) so this weekend, I'm setting aside one day to join the rest of you in watching as much of Leora as I can and even if she gets up to nothing, call me what you like, I will still be a happy man

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, daemon said:

Leora is definitely loves his audience. But unlike many, it is a very natural girl, as well as the really educated. Unlike a lot of it is reading a book, sews, paints, makes dolls. He likes order and takes care of herself. Nelly, Maya and Leora are girls that are different from the rest.

This is what sets apart. When euromike asked me why Leora was more interesting than Kristy and Kamila I delivered about a 15 point list of the intersting things she did.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

We all know Leora likes an audience, I agree along with Maya they are natural, I'm not so sure about Nelly

Yes Leora is an intelligent articulate young woman which you can tell by the books she reads, who in my opinion is the only one on RLC that ooze's sex appeal, (whether clothed or naked) and has a naturally sexy body to match which I think appeals to both sexes.

Now as for today's bating session which I missed, (the story of my life) so this weekend, I'm setting aside one day to join the rest of you in watching as much of Leora as I can and even if she gets up to nothing, call me what you like, I will still be a happy man

Nelly is natural because that is who she is. You cannot fake her joy of life all the time. You may think it's not natural because she plays to the audience but honestly she is an exhibitionist so that's what suits here. Of course she reads Camcaps as well.

And Newark, even I missed it :cry:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

For true entertainment her rival is Nelly but Nelly does not like to bate - possible because she gets hard sex twice a day - and even the ones in private are often partially covered. Nudity Nelly has no problem with and she is always thinking of her audience whereas Leora thinks about it mainly when she is planning and executing a bate. Recently Zoya has started getting as naked as she can for as long as possible.

It may be coincidence but things I have asked her on this forum to do with bating Leora seems to have carried out.

When She saw that Most requst something she sure Provided it. She Is Something that girl.

Love them all but leora is LEORA.... The best for me in RLC. 

• Upvote 1

When She saw that Most requst something she sure Provided it. She Is Something that girl.