Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Leora, what with you being unwell and Paul being around until around 11am local time, I missed you brightening up another dull Monday morning jn the UK as you have done on the previous two Monday morning,.

If Paul has started work today. enjoy your freedom

Leora has showered and is now dressed and cleaning - although she usually showers after cleaning. She is still coughing away.

Paul left at 9 came back about 9.30, during which time I know Leora changed - did she do anything else?

Paul then left again shortly afterwards and Leora returned to bed.

H came back at about 4.15 so it looks as though there might be a 6 hour window of opportunity from now on and who knows maybe she'll reward him for having a job - hopefully on the floor of the GR.

No you've lost me, Paul.

Most normal people sleep and the then go to work but with you it's the other way around. I am sure my bosses would have been delighted if I'd started by work day 10 hours after I'd woken up!

Now after midnight Leora has stopped with the laptop which she's been using on the couch for the last few hours - I did not see any touching during that time - and she is in bed with Paul.