Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 minute ago, Julian Lan said:

Darn, looks like she is leaving.... or at least getting dressed

Yes I had hoped for a bate this morning. She cleaned up and had the rest of the afternoon to play but being Leora the clue was that she didn't do her hair and you know Leora likes to look nice for the camera. 

15 hours ago, Howard said:

Good point!  If I recall, the last time he got a buzz cut, he was away for a few days.

It must have been the time before last because he did get one earlier this year and we waited in anticipation but he never left.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yes I had hoped for a bate this morning. She cleaned up and had the rest of the afternoon to play but being Leora the clue was that she didn't do her hair and you know Leora likes to look nice for the camera. 

The clue for me was that when she set in the GR nude or topless and texting her phone she didn't shake her leg . that when I get it she is not in the mood most of the time

• Upvote 1

Just now, reallifecamv said:

The clue for me was that when she set in the GR nude or topless and texting her phone she didn't shake her leg . that when I get it she is not in the mood most of the time

Occasionally she does bate when not in the mood. She does it for us.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Occasionally she does bate when not in the mood. She does it for us.

This time its seems a bit more then usual.... 

I have mentioned that her energy is down for some reasons.

She is texting a lot with a harsh look on her face ..like she got hurt, angry or how knows what....  So ...out of protecting her privacy... 

I will not go so deep in this issue. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

This time its seems a bit more then usual.... 

I have mentioned that her energy is down for some reasons.

She is texting a lot with a harsh look on her face ..like she got hurt, angry or how knows what....  So ...out of protecting her privacy... 

I will not go so deep in this issue. 

Hope all is well, why would anyone offend such a sweet and open woman?

Some people need to get perspective... celebrate her and enjoy her; let Leora be her wonderful self - no harm in anything she does here.

Big hug to you Leora, don't let anybody get to you :shy:

12 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

Hope all is well, why would anyone offend such a sweet and open woman?

Some people need to get perspective... celebrate her and enjoy her; let Leora be her wonderful self - no harm in anything she does here.

Big hug to you Leora, don't let anybody get to you :shy:

Well after the big incident at the start of September last year she was quiet for about 3 weeks and did not fully recover until January, but I think she is much more resilient now. Perhaps she is upset because Paul is going away.

Social media does not bother so much. I think she has got that out of her system unlike the younger girls of Barcelona who go into a panic, but then I'm not sure Caro and Stella have many brain cells left between them.