Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

17 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

There are not many occasions I agree with BBsq69,  but this time I do agree, to some extent of what BB is saying, it would be wise to to except if I were you some of what BB has posted. 

May I remind both of you that you are talking about a real person, with real feelings, yes she likes to entertain and enjoy herself at the same time, but at the risk of repeating myself yet again, Leora is a real person, not a performing seal.

If you want a book that's not pathetic please let me know because I would really like to crack on and write an anthology (book in case you don't know what it means) about Leora, and it wouldn't be all blah, blah as you put it.

yeah.. leora is a real person living in russia (poor people) who decided to live in a house with cams in order to have a better place to live for free (rent money are replaced by exposing her "goods")

masturbations are bonuses for their extra expenses.

i dont post here in order people to agree with me. i just put my opinions on matters

as for the word "anthology"... lol... i m greek my friend and "anthology" is a greek word. i know better what exactly means, the words it consists of and what exactly means.

• Upvote 1

After a hard days work policing all the arguments and food fights over in the Barc1 and Barc2 apartments, the last thing I want to do is see arguments in this apartment thread. I like to keep Paul and Leora's apartment thread tidy. I think she would want it to be clean and neat.

(PS -- The Russian word "vydumanyh" means "fictitious" in English. Translate.google.com doesn't automatically recognize it as Russian. It recognizes the word as Slovak, and the Slavic meaning is different and makes no sense in English. I believe that Fox91 is saying is that the idea of RLC paying bonuses to tenants to do certain things is false.)

• Upvote 8

ALWAYS

But the simple way is just ignore him as I did when I posted my response. Of course I keep on having to read it because I didn't switch on ignore mentions but then I'd miss several good posts in Leora's defence. I had my say but obviously there are people who are much better informed than me. Leora's a wonderful woman, abundantly talented and intelligent and could hold down any number of good jobs if she chose. The fact that she chooses this life I will be eternally grateful for. No-one can match The Goddess. 

• Upvote 2

Just to add, Fox, that the Barcelona girls are of a course a different animal, about which most of us are under no illusions but some are airheads maybe living a lifestyle that they have just got into and it is all they know but some are extremely bright like Irma who speaks several languages and I know her English as fluent as it could possibly be - honestly it is so good you might think she was from the UK. Some of the more recent ones do appear hardened by whatever business they are in.

But I know where you are coming from and that the couples are an entirely different side of RLC barely related to Barcelona at all, where the pay seems more obvious and yet they do a lot less than the couples acting normally.

6 minutes ago, Fox91 said:

Em qualquer caso, eu não quero ofendê-los. É a sua vida. Apenas muito triste ver como as meninas jovens beber, fumar e tomar drogas. Há os clubes. Em vez de ler livros, dançar ou esportes. Vá para o evento. O que o estudo. Apenas a minha opinião pessoal.

Your opinion is equal to many here, drugs and drink, so it takes the human being to nothing, they think they are enjoying now, however life is cruel and charges dearly for this "fun" if it is to become addicted to something, to be in a good book or watch the scenery in soaking up the sun.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Fox91 said:

In any case, I do not want to offend them. It's their life. Just really sorry to see how young girls drink, smoke and take drugs. There are the clubs. Instead of reading books, to dance or sports. Go to the event. What the study. Just my personal opinion.

I understand that. I never see Leora drink and enjoy her intellectual side. I have a degree in Astrophysics myself and love Shakespeare and Dickens.

lol.... so many brave defenders for leora! lucky she is... hahahahahahaha

ok... i m scared and i  apologise..

she is innocent

she is just exibisionist

she is not a cheap russian woman who understood she is sexy and can sell it in order to have a better place to live

she is extremely smart

she is working hard outside appartement however we must be grateful as she finds time to masturbate for our joy

i apologise and i will not dare to say anything which could offend her with a risk to make her stop giving us eyes'food

end

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Fox91 said:

I'm not talking about Irma. Ilona and Irma quite fairly clever girl. I'm talking about those girls are now. And not one of them unfortunately does not possess intelligence. I am afraid as though they are not drunk last brains.

I see. Yes I rather agree with you and Ilona was always a favourite of mine. It is unfortunate maybe that I have lust for one particular girl otherwise I would not be watching. Certainly I did not enjoy the men and the cocaine.

1 minute ago, mitsoulas33 said:

lol.... so many brave defenders for leora! lucky she is... hahahahahahaha

ok... i m scared and i  apologise..

she is innocent

she is just exibisionist

she is not a cheap russian woman who understood she is sexy and can sell it in order to have a better place to live

she is extremely smart

she is working hard outside appartement however we must be grateful as she finds time to masturbate for our joy

i apologise and i will not dare to say anything which could offend her with a risk to make her stop giving us eyes'food

end

Hope your apology is sincere because bad mouthing Leora in any way will bring out all the woodland creatures and other admirers to come to the Goddess defense. :) 

• Upvote 5