Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I just opened the site and saw leora in the GR after few Lying with his head toward the camera side of the couch with her hands on her head ....

Does any body saw or know what's going on...

Now she back in her bed look like still holding her head or looking in the phone ... Can't say for sure...???

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

I just opened the site and saw leora in the GR after few Lying with his head toward the camera side of the couch with her hands on her head ....

Does any body saw or know what's going on...

Now she back in her bed look like still holding her head or looking in the phone ... Can't say for sure...???

Hope she is OK. 

Have a good night lady leora.hope you'll be back to yourself soon beauty... Good night

What wonderfully delicate pastels to create Leora. It's always something extra for us out here, to be with when you create all your different projects visible in the well. Otherwise, they tend to be facing the hall. Enjoy good and have a nice Friday Leora. ✨????

23 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Hva fantastisk delikat past å skape Leora. Det er alltid noe ekstra for oss her ute, for å være med når du oppretter alle ulike prosjekter synlige i brønnen. Hvis ikke, har de en tendens til å være vendt mot hallen. Nyt god og ha en fin fredag Leora. ✨????

yes she is good at creating something and do something 

• Upvote 1

Ohh I missed those days when that beautiful flower was sitting in the GR reflexing and taking her time for her self and slowly getting in the mood and you would see that as she was waving gently her leg .   and then you would know she is with us ... And she would gently put her fingers on her Desirable lips and from there we would fly with her in to Wonderful Journey to heaven .... :)

It is not easy, when you see and hear Leora cry as much as she lay beside by Paul in the bedroom, when most of the time seeing her with a sweet smile and always trying to keep up the best atmosphere at home, and us faithful followers. I stood out there and cooked food, and do not know what triggered her feelings, so if anyone really know, you can well add a few lines, and those who have lot of speculation can still have them in himself. It really hurts in one's reason when you see this wonderfully beautiful girl become sad. Hope that now was not anything serious that weighed her down anyway. Many lovely hugs from us guys and girls, you should have anyway Leora. You are still the best of the best here in the RLC. ✨?????

• Upvote 3

RULE CHANGE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

Rule 5 of the Global Rules has been amended to read:

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

Complaints about this rule change can be posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread.

55015882.gif

• Upvote 4