Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Nice that she got down on the carpet but back in the day I always used to prefer when se wore shorts because she would have to take them off but then she started taking the panties off at some stage during the bate but sadly today they stayed on. Good light but she stayed in position and on lt took her panties off to wipe herself. Good bate otherwise but I yearn for one unrestricted by panties and where she turns around and bates from behind just for at least part of it. Still I have to thank The Goddess for sharing.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Nice that she got down on the carpet but back in the day I always used to prefer when se wore shorts because she would have to take them off but then she started taking the panties off at some stage during the bate but sadly today they stayed on. Good light but she stayed in position and on lt took her panties off to wipe herself. Good bate otherwise but I yearn for one unrestricted by panties and where she turns around and bates from behind just for at least part of it. Still I have to thank The Goddess for sharingsharing

I say thank you for all lady love .

Nothing is taken for granted.

Thanks you for everything ...

Thank you for who you are and what you are .. Beautiful in body and soul . 

And you're smile ooooo you're smile is precious then gold ... :)) 

43 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Nice that she got down on the carpet but back in the day I always used to prefer when se wore shorts because she would have to take them off but then she started taking the panties off at some stage during the bate but sadly today they stayed on. Good light but she stayed in position and on lt took her panties off to wipe herself. Good bate otherwise but I yearn for one unrestricted by panties and where she turns around and bates from behind just for at least part of it. Still I have to thank The Goddess for sharing.

You may just get your wish